𝟹. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

venus @ vvvenus
i won, but at what cost? 💔💔💔

view replies

quackity @ quackity
      i let you win
      ↳ wilbur @ wilbursoot
            yeah definitely :D
       ↳ tommy @ tommyinnit
             BIG Q LOST TO A WOMAN

user5 @ user5
     woah what happened i need context
      ↳ user12 @ user12
quackity lost to venus in a mc battle but venus has to go on a date with him

quackity @ quackity
minecraft date with @vvvenus in an hour 😎🥶

venus @ vvvenus
what even are those emojis

karl @ karljacobs_
     because you lost

dream @ dreamwastaken
      i wonder if id win in a pvp with @vvvenus
       ↳ venus @ vvvenus
             i would win
       ↳ quackity @ quackity
            she would win

she stared at quackity's tweet for a while, lingering around dream's reply. she wasn't really into the dream smp craze, explaining how she couldn't recognise wilbur and tommy's voices, but there was no doubt she didn't know dream. so having him actually tag her in a tweet made her a tad bit surprised. calmly collecting herself, she set up her stream, preparing herself for the minecraft date that was bound to happen.

"hello stream! how are you all?" she waved to camera, smiling wide. "we were supposed to take quackity on a date today, but he wanted to switch things up and take me on the date instead." chat started spamming simp, causing her to giggle. "i guess he is quite the simp for me. i mean, who wouldn't?" she winked to the chat, only to burst out laughing afterwards.

she joined quackity's call, bracing herself for his shouting. "VENUS YEAH MY MAN!" he shouted, venus wincing at the sound. "someone's excited." she said into her mic. "yes indeed i am. today, we are going onto the dream smp!"

"interesting, okay sure." she told him, typing in the server address quackity had sent to her. "so, i was thinking, before every good relationship," he stated jokingly, resulting in venus nodding, playing along. "we should get to know each other more. and what better way to do that then to introduce you to my persona!" he stated proudly.

the minute she joined, a green minecraft skin appeared in front of her. she thought it was dream at first, but a slight difference said otherwise. "MEXICAN DREAM!" quackity shouted, jumping up and down in front of her. "YEAH, HOLA HERMOSA! HAVE SOME OF THIS."

he threw cocoa beans at her, venus only laughing whilst shaking her head. "this date is going amazing by far. he hasn't even brought me to his home yet and he's given me drugs."

"COME COME FOLLOW ME!" he hit her character, voice still loud in her ears. "quackity-"

"no quackity only mexican dream." he interrupted. venus rolled her eyes at his bit. "mexican dream, can i have quackity back? because i quite frankly want to go on a normal date without drugs." she stated, trailing behind mexican dream as they head towards a hill.