Special Chapter: Where Are They? Part 1

Third Person View

10 years have passed they are all living in one compound Jenlisa, MoonSun, 2yeon, WenJoy, Chaesoo, and Seulrene.

Moonbyul designed the whole compound for them to live.

Ella Jenlisa's daughter is in her teenage year now and she is becoming a little bit stubborn. But she is the role model of the kid in their compound.

Yeji and Hyunjin Seulrene twins they are 12 years old both love to dance like their mom. Next is Lia daughter of Chaesoo 11 years old like to sing like her mothers, Yujin daughter of 2yeon 10 years old full of herself like her Mother, Hyejoo daughter of Moonsun 9 years old even she is just little she is a flirt, and lastly Jake son of WenJoy also 9 years old smart pants like both of her parents.

Ella is meeting with her friends but Jennie doesn't allow her she even asks Lisa too but of course, Lisa doesn't also allow her she is scarred for life.

So she is planning to sneak out but the younger kids know her plan. So they are planning to follow Ella.

Ella is going to sneak out when Mommy Jennie goes to her work. She can easily outsmart her Mama. Lisa sometimes doesn't even know that Ella is not in her room. She will just know if she has to ask Ella to have lunch with her.

All kids are on their summer vacation right now but Jennie doesn't allow Ella to go out because the last time she allows Ella to go out ahe go home the other day so she is grounded.

Ella successfully goes out of their house without her Mama noticing. Her only problem is what if her Aunts saw her they will tell her parents. Luckily they are all busy doing their things at her Aunty Moonbyul house. Her Mama will follow them also but she is still not finished cleaning their house.

When she finally goes out of their compound she goes to the nearest bus stop. Little did she know there are 6 kids following her from behind.

Yujin is the one who initiated to follow Ella. Lia tries to stop her but Yujin is so hard-headed. Yujin convinced the other kids to come with her at first they all did not want too but later on, they all agree.

"What if we get lost and never be find what will you do Yujin?" Lia ask to Yujin

"Don't worry Unnie I know how to get home" Yujin said proudly

Yujin once tried to go to the mall alone. She gets Nayeon's wallet why she is sleeping soundly with her other Mom. She plays on the arcade the whole day and goes home before 5. Her mother doesn't know that she sneaks out that day they thought she is playing with the other kids. Since that day she sneaks out once a week to the mall.

"How can you say so?" Lia ask

"Secret you will tell it to my Mom's if  I tell you unnie so no" Yujin answer

They all ride the same bus where Ella goes in. Ella doesn't know that the 6 kid is just a few steps from her.

After 20 minutes bus ride Ella finally reaches Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul where she and her friends meet. They will go to Sea La La Water Park & Spa.

The kid doesn't expect that Ella will go there but they are all excited because they have a chance to swim. But they remember they don't bring huge money and swimwear.

"How would we get in I want to swim desperately. I should really bring my mom wallet" Yujin whined

Lia daughter of Jisoo Ceo of a multi-billion company and Rosé a famous singer. Because her parents are both rich she has her black card with her. Even she doesn't want to spoil Yujin she saw that the other kids also want to get in.

"Okay okay I will pay for all of us but we need an adult to get in" Lia said that makes the kids happy

They hug Lia while jumping but Yujin is the only one jumping.

"What if we call Ella unnie that we are following her she will surely let us come with her and her friends" Hyejoo suggested

"That's a great idea but we don't have phones remember our parents doesn't allow us to have one" Jake said

"Actually a friend of mine give me a flip phone last month so she can call me every night" Yeji said

"Really then let's call Ella unnie" Yujin excitedly said

"But I don't have Ella's unnie number" Yeji said

"I know Ella's unnie number I memorize it for this kind of situation" Hyunjin said that makes everyone squeal

They call Ella from the inside luckily Ella still not change her clothes so she still has her phone with her.

Ella is surprised to see all the kids of her Aunts follow her. She helps them go inside as promised Lia paid for their entrance fee and swimwear.

On the other hand, their parents are busy betting who will win from Seulgi and Lisa on holding their breath underwater. Their wives are all in their work while they all have the same day off.

"I bet my car Lisa will win this time" Jisoo said while showing her car key

"No Seulgi will win I bet my car also" Jeongyeon said then she also get her keys from her pocket

"Jisoo I'm sure Suelgi will win so you better give your car to us" Moonbyul said

"Nah Lisa will win we practice yesterday" Wendy argue

They continue to bicker until one of the girls in the pool goes up.

Lisa lost that makes Jisoo and Wendy smack her hard.

"I should bet on Seulgi not on you Lisa" Jisoo said while giving her keys to Moonbyul

"Our practice is useless" Wendy said then she also gives her car keys to Jeongyeon

"Give me your car key Lalisa" Seulgi said

Lisa throws her key to Seulgi that has an annoying grin on her face for Lisa.

"Is it me or our kids not really annoying us to buy them some ice-cream right now?" Wendy said

"Yeah it's weird not to see them annoying us" Seulgi agree

Wendy goes out from Moonbyul's house and yells her son's name.

"Jake Son" Wendy yell but no one is responding

"Okay that's weird when I just yell his name he will instantly go wherever I am" Wendy said to herself

"Yeji, Hyunjin come here in instant" Suelgi yell

But no one is coming so they all go home to look for their kids. They all go out of their house they all look nervous.

"Does your kid inside your house?" Lisa ask they all shook their head

"We don't need to panic maybe they are just near so what if we split up and find them?" Wendy suggested

They all agree and start looking for their kid. If their wife knew that their kid is missing they will definitely all sleep on the sofa for the rest of their life.

I will post part 2 if I finish it immediately...

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉