introduction.

· · ─────── · ❖ · ─────── · ·

— HIRAETH —

longing or nostalgia, an earnest longing or desire, or a sense of regret. the feeling of longing for a home that no longer exists or never was. a deep and irrational bond felt with a time, era, place, or person.

a percy jackson and the olympian's fan-fiction.

· · ─────── · ❖ · ─────── · ·

the titian's curse.

the battle of the labyrinth.

the last olympian.

· · ─────── · ❖ · ─────── · ·

by: rick riordan.

— EVAN LE —
· · ─────── · ❖ · ─────── · ·

just when she didn't think her life could get any worse, the universe decides to prove her wrong.

after so many years of believing her father was dead, she learns the truth. she's a half-blood. half-mortal, half-god.

she never asked to be a half-blood. all Evan has ever asked for in life was for someone who would accept her. a family who would love her for who she truly is.

a home that actually felt like home to her.

AUTHORS NOTE
· · ─────── · ❖ · ─────── · ·

hey everyone! welcome to my percy jackson and the olympian's fan-fiction, hiraeth!

percy jackson is one of my favorite book series. it's literally my entire childhood. i've always imagined myself in the riordanverse and wondered what it would be like. so, in case you wanted to experience a little taste of it from my oc's point of view, here it is!

i obviously do not own the percy jackson and the olympians series or any of its characters. they belong to, the one and only, rick riordan. i only own my oc's and the plotline i have added.

this book will go through three books from percy jackson and the olympian's: the titian's curse, the battle of the labyrinth, and the last olympian. if enough people read this book and enjoy it, i might write continue it into hero's of olympus.

and that's pretty much it! if you have any other questions or don't understand something, just ask me! feel free to vote and comments anytime throughout the story as well if you have any feedback for me!

<3 always,
vee

· · ─────── · ❖ · ─────── · ·