⊹₊ ⋆ - Chapter 21 - ⋆₊⊹

" power outage!? " Students inside the room questioned. Beomgyu quickly rush to ask the staffs but it seems that the staffs doesn't also know how did it happen— the music room was really blackout. Beomgyu eventually realize that because of this outage Taehyun and Hueningkai will not be able to perform, but he will not let that happen.

It's dark, still, Beomgyu saw Taehyun and Hueningkai in the middle of stage, afraid to continue performing.

Beomgyu quickly grab his phone, opening his flashlight, focusing it to Taehyun and Hueningkai. Taehyun look directly where the light was coming from and it's from Beomgyu who's mouthing them to sing.

Yeonjun and Soobin realize what Beomgyu was trying to do and so they copied the younger, providing a spotlight for the two.

Hueningkai softly start to play the guitar which made the students stop from panicking, the students begun to went back on their seats, whispering that it might be just theme or visual effects of the performance.

Taehyun was visibly anxious. Mics are not working so they both had to sang it raw, it's also a bit alarming because due to the outage they can't play the instrumental of the song. Fortunately Hueningkai knew how to play a guitar, now they just need to hope that they'll do great despite of this incident.

" Starlight ( Guitar Version ) "
by Taeyeon Ft. DEAN

Love is amazing
ohhh ohh ohh~ 

Both of the males started the first verse, making the crowd scream on their perfect harmonization.

Hueningkai and Taehyun consistently take turns each verses, and as one sings the other put a little bit of adlibs.
The students was now joining the cult, raising their flashlights, waving.

Hueningkai was nervous earlier but now, his hands are too powerful plucking those strings, enjoying their own performance.

TH:
On days when my heart is cloudy,
it clears up
The moment when I see you
Just you is enough
If I just look at you
Happiness spreads to my mouth~

Taehyun sang as he looks over Beomgyu's seat, he saw the older still holding his flashlight, screaming.  Taehyun wink at Beomgyu direction but unfortunately Beomgyu didn't catch it, he fixed something on Soobin's phone, so the crowd notice it instead.

HK & TH: ( High note )

You’re the only person
who makes me laugh like this ~

Both males perfectly hit the notes,
No! they surpass the notes, making the whole music club go loud and wild.

Beomgyu, Soobin and Yeonjun we're beyond proud for the two, imagine having this kind of situation is really something alarming but they nailed it, no one can't stop them from performing.

Professionalism.

You are my starlight, I can’t hide it When we’re together,
it feels like my heart is dancing
You are my starlight, I’m so thankful It’s like a dream, your love ~

The club was getting louder, the students are also clapping their hands corresponding to the beat.

Happiness was painted into the Teachers and Staffs faces, they didn't expect that Taehyun and Hueningkai can still pull it off despite of the outage. Very impressive.