⊹₊ ⋆ - Chapter 6 - ⋆₊⊹

The two young men rode their way home, still silent-not speaking to each other. They maybe steal glances but still both of them are too shy to start a conversation.

Beomgyu was in the urge of speaking, he wanted to thank the blonde boy for saving him but maybe it's not the right time so he decided to talk to him later.

While Taehyun had different thoughts in mind, He can't stop himself from looking at Beomgyu even if it's intensional or secretly. He also thinks about Beomgyu's habbits... the older might look tough but Taehyun knows he's a softy.

Few more minutes they finally arrived, Taehyun insist to carry the box and Beomgyu agreed. On their way, Beomgyu started to feel uneasy, his body is becoming more hot and weak, he felt his hands slowly getting numb.

As this process occur, Beomgyu still manage to unlock their dorm, Taehyun got so confused how eager the older to open the door and when he did he quickly rushed inside.

Taehyun dropped the box on their table as he watch Beomgyu pulling out an medicine organizer/box. Beomgyu in shaky hands manage to get and swallow the medicine in his mouth, he grab the water bottle on his bed desk and sigh....

Taehyun witness it all. He's confused , shock and concerned. what's wrong with him?

Beomgyu started to feel comfortable after the medicine, he collapse himself on his bed.

Well, yes, Beomgyu suffered from trembling and body numbness whenever he didn't take medicine, he also feels the hotness throughout his body and the intense urge to be touched ( not sexually but in some severe cases yes )

Earlier, Beomgyu's mind was filled with how Taehyun touches his waist and how he clung unto Taehyun's muscle arm, He wanted more, he want the feeling again! but no! He didn't want to scare the younger male so as much as possible he tried to distance himself and endure it as they enter the room.

" You alright hyung ? " Taehyun asked in concern.

Beomgyu was unavailable to answer, Taehyun walks towards his bed and saw Beomgyu, he's already sleeping. That's fast, i see that his medicine has high dosage Taehyun said in his mind.

Taehyun noticed that his lower portion of the body was out to bed and he's about to fall, quickly Taehyun catch him, he didn't think twice he place his hands on Beomgyu's body to lift him up, Taehyun put him at the middle of the bed.

why do i even care for you?
I just met you yesterday
but you now caught my attention.
stupid...

Taehyun mumble as he look at how peaceful Beomgyu was. As he was about to go, a hand grab his hands causing him to fall on Beomgyu's side, Beomgyu cuddle and hug Taehyun's arms.

What the actual fuck!?
is he awake!?

Taehyun tried to escape from Beomgyu's hug but he failed the older male hug him even more as he moves. Taehyun can't help but to feel a lot of new feelings, Hueningkai may hug him all the time but this is new. Taehyun was close to be annoyed co'z instead of fixing the groceries he's stuck on the older's hands, however he can't help but to think what happened earlier, he saw Beomgyu trembling, his ears were red and his face was close to pale. He was startled and really concerned.

What is you're problem?
Is that what you wanted to tell ne yesterday?

Please just tell me now

Taehyun grabbed the body pillow from Beomgyu's side and quickly replace it from himself, Beomgyu whine softly in sleep due to the lost of contact but immediately adopt the presence of the pillow.

This is not good
not good Taehyun
not good.

Taehyun mumble as he slowly head back to the kitchen.

______________________________________

a/n: I really feel uneasy about the current news hoping for best results tomorrow, let's pray for our boys. :<