⊹₊ ⋆ - Chapter 25 - ⋆₊⊹

2 Days had passed, Taehyun was now about to discharge from the hospital, Thanks for the members love and care he was able to recover quickly. Although he still needs some enough rest.

Soobin and Yeonjun report the incident to the school, but the school clearly stated that the incident is out of their hands since it happens outside the institute. However, the school promise to add extra protection to all the students including both Taehyun and Beomgyu because they knew Jaeyun and his father's bad habits.

The school also gives Jaeyun a 2nd degree warning but it seems that he didn't care about the warning at all. And being arrogant he was, he threaten the school and brag about his father's connections.

On the other hand, Taehyun needs to be more alert, he's worried about Jaeyun looking after to Beomgyu, that's why he's thinking to continue his past sports including boxing, taekwando and also growing more  muscles for defense and future purposes.

Gladly, the first semester is near to an end and they already finished all of their units. So it means they can enjoy their 2 weeks of vacation.

" Hey Taehyun, do you have plans for next week ? " Beomgyu asked packing their things.

" Besides on loving you?  I just like to rest " Taehyun said back hugging Beomgyu.

Beomgyu can't help but to smile and lean on the younger's hug. " Hmm how about... would you like to come in Daegu with me ? " Beomgyu asked making Taehyun smile in return.

" Of course i would like to meet my future parents " Taehyun chuckle as he kiss Beomgyu's cheek, down to the older's neck

" Aish, stop kissing me... Taehyun-. "  Beomgyu said slowly pushing away Taehyun's head out from his neck

Beomgyu felt wet kisses on his neck making him so weak but he can't let Taehyun do this, they're still in the hospital and they're not official, yet.

" Taehyun.. " Beomgyu's breath hitch as he felt the kiss go up behind his ear

" Why you feel tense? " Taehyun whisper on his ear

" Do i look tense? really? you can't do that, wait until we're official, okay? " Beomgyu said a bit annoyed.

" Sorry, i just got excited and honestly after this incident i realized how much i love you, i can't loose you hyung " Taehyun spin Beomgyu to face him in a apologetic face.

" I understand, don't worry I'm not going anywhere, you always have me " Beomgyu run his hands on Taehyun's shoulder, reassuring the younger.

They both connected their foreheads, closing their eyes, enjoying each other's warmth.

Hueningkai and Soobin enter the room and squealed as they saw the lovers position.

" That's much better than the last time " Soobin mocked jokingly, making Hueningkai burst in laughter.

" Yah hyung! you should forget that " Beomgyu suggested

" I'm trying but your nasty doings hunts me, even in my dreams " Another joke came out from Soobin's mouth which makes Beomgyu to slap his arms.

Beomgyu was so done with his Soobin hyung however he loves it when Soobin bicker with him, it's their own way of showing affection and love.

Right after that Taehyun was now totally discharge, the four males was greeted by Yeonjun who's inside a car.

" What took you so long? " Yeonjun whine in complain making Soobin rolled his eyes.

" Wait hyung, did you rent this? " Taehyun asked.