Questions for the readers!

I'm planning on doing a question thing where you can question stars and planet, give them gifts, just talk to them, or hug them.

Idk if I want to really do that though but it's the only thing I can think of that with go over a thousand words and right now I'm out of ideas.

So I'm hopping some of you will respond to this and tell me what you think and if you agree to this and all.

If you agree, just type what you want yep do in the comments and make sure if somethings directed toward me, put an () if it's directed to stars and planet and possibly their dad, then you can type normally ok?

I'm doing something similar with my reborn as ink sans from undertale/underverse, I don't really like to add extra chapters that are me talking to you and not reading the story so I rarely do many in a story, the most I'm Likely to do is maybe do it around five times, and that's only to make sure you read this and tell me what you think or even give me ideas, I'm most likely going to delete this part of the chapter so you won't have to see it again unless there are comments that are on this chapter that will let me leave this part here while I work on the next chapter and all that. Ok?

So make sure to read this fully alright?

And for the special chapter, it will only include stars, planet, and their dad.

Though if I do more then one special chapter, I might add more of the others who live in classics world and the some of the outcodes you chose for the next special chapter.

But until then, it will only be these three in the special chapter so don't try and include the others until the next special chapter I do.

C