Two days later..

It's been two days now since we got here... not much has happened yet...which made me and my bro suspicious about it.. we knew something was... off.. just didn't know what it was just yet..

So we were both on our guard about it but not too much so the others didn't know yet. It was mostly because we didn't know if it was just because of his and how things were back home and this place was throwing us off or something else. So we haven't told them yet but we will have to just in case.

But we continued to be on our guards because we both knew..if we let out guards drop for even a second, it could be that moment where we needed our guards to be kept up.

So they made sure to pay attention over the next few days and when nothing happened. They allowed themselves to relax just a little bit to go about the day as if nothing was wrong.

That's unfortunate since something did happen, star accidentally got his kiss stolen by one of the other sans in an unfortunate accident of one of them tripping and falling onto the other. Which lead planet to chase after the offending other sans, that you won't know who until later on, who was currently running for his life and the others just stay in shock and stunned silence while star was dismayed, he got his first kiss stolen!

Meanwhile stars and planets father was secretly plotting to get his revenge on the sans who stole his oldest first kiss.

Meanwhile with planet who was still chasing the sans with his bones and a gaster blaster summoned and firing at the sans who was dodging at top speed to avoid getting hit by the angry planet.

It took hours upon hours before planet even showed signs of flaming down even a little bit. He only stopped when his brother stars walked up to him and then they went back inside, leaving the sans planet was chasing to fall to the ground exhausted.

While the other sans and papyrus's just stared, silent and still for a bit before the sans brother went over and helped him up and brought him inside to get some food and sleep.

After that the others followed them in, still a bit stunned by that sans accidentally kissing star. They didn't know that would happen and how stars brother would react but it's save to say that they shouldn't ever try this with planet around.

They thought, back to planet and star.

Star was still pouting at his first kiss being taken by that sans..meanwhile planet was trying to cheer his brother up before they got something to eat and drink before heading to bed, stars still pouting, planet sulking and was planning on revenge for his brothers sake.

____*______*________*______*______*__
Dunedin at 705 words, sorry it's short and I took so long but I was struck with this chapter and I now have no ideas for the next chapters so if you give me ideas, I'll be grateful. Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans/classic , papyrus/cream
Underswap, blue, stretch
Underfell, red, edge
Swapfell blackberry/sans, papyrus/black
Horrortale, sugar/papyrus, horror/sans
Starfell, Planet/papyrus, sans/star
Dancetale, sans/dance, papyrus/tango
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/
Flowerfell, sans/primrose, papyrus/fell
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Echotale/underpatch, sans/G, papyrus/ green

More aus will be added,
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Ink
Error
Fresh
Geno
Reapertale, reaper, grim
Xtale, sans/cross
Killtertale, killer/sans
Dusttale, sans/dust
Horrortale, horror/axe/mars/sans, papyrus/sugar/Jupiter
Cottontale, sans/cotton, papyrus/peppermint

Possible lamiatale crossover between undertale, and aus mixed together and living in the same au kind of thing

Papyrus- a creator/god that ink has helped
Hp- 9999+
Lv-1
AT- 9999+
DF- 9999+
Exp-0
Weapon-uses his magic, a bat, a bow and arrow, his bones, red attack, blue attack, Gaster blaster, etc

Helped make StarFell with his brother sans, and a few other au's or worlds etc
Gold-15556

Sans-a creator/god ink has helped
Hp-9999+
LV-1
At-10000+
DF-10000+
Exp-0
Weapon-uses his magic, a bat, a staff, a gun, his bones, red attack, blue attack, Gaster blaster, etc

Helped make StarFell with his brother papyrus, and a few other au's or worlds etc
Gold-20006

I'm leaving this here so I'll remember it