" Two -Man I'm very fond of" (naruto -Fanfic)

Character description : Takani Megumi

Age:8

Likes : things seemed to be nice to her,

Dislikes: Things much to her distaste, Danzo

Hobby: training alone, sitting on the branch of a tree, sleeping, draws a lot and reading

Mother: Sanori Takani

Father: Sayoko takani

Hair: very dark blue,close to being black,,and long

Eyes:  Dark blue

Personality: sadist, been a genius since she was born, hot-tempered ,ignorant and arrogant,such a bi-polar and random person.also selfish gir l (so much like duck butt)

BACKGROUND OF HER LIFE/STORY :

Megumi is a beauty. She  appears to be cold-hearted and selfish, but later on we‘ll  see her true self, a young woman who is lost in the world, searching for her family and friends. Megumi usually acts stouthearted, but she is actually just trying to hide her loneliness and the guilt she holds in her heart. She blames herself for the spreading of opium,(w/c is really not her  fault because Danzo forced her family to run this business secretly with him,saying it could help him get rid of people who knows what he’s up to) which lead many innocent people to death.

Megumi Takani's family was prestigious in the medical field for generations. They treated all their patients, disregarding any class difference. During the Second world ninja war, all of them except young Megumi went to the battlefield to fulfill their roles. As a result, Megumi's father was killed, and Megumi was separated from her mother and her two brothers. She was left alone in the world to fend for herself.

 Danzo told her parent’s to make  drugs for him and in return for her family  was a great amount of money but they refuse to do it so Danzo threaten Megumi’s Family that he’ll kill Megumi if they wouldn’t do it. With that, they had no choice but to make the opium which only Megumi knows how to do  .In order to save herself she must do it for her sake and for her family but In one condition Danzo  must promise Megumi that he will not involve her clan and family if the  operation will be revealed..

* okay, i need an inspiration to continue this, i need all of your help guys im having a serious mental block right now, 

anyways, tell me what you want this story would  be!