39. It Belonged To Me.

I begin telling about me.

"I was aggressive from the day I was born. Too smart, genius and sometimes I was out of the understanding of most people. I was even claimed to be a psychopath. My mom hated me from the time I was born. The sweet little jae yi was always nice.

I was always dangerous in the eyes of my mom. I remember days being locked in a small room, closets, gangrim asylum for 3 months until my brother found me. He filled a case against the asylum for torture and illegal imprisonments. Well its close now but I still feel the shivers. Though the director was put in jail for his acts my mother was never found guilty. *chuckles* we didn't have enough proof against her.

I was 16 at the time when I was in the house with my grandmother. My mom's mom. Her beloved mother.

For some reason she didn't believe I was bad, I was dangerous or I could harm people. She gave me a dinner and asked me to sleep. Jae yi was there as well. Because of immense shock I do not remember a thing. That was the last thing I remember.

My grandmother kept on feeding me till my stomach had suppressed my capacity. She had a bright smile and the next thing I remember is a blast in the kitchen. A blast that blinded everything. The comfortable atmosphere became heated but still cold.

Jae yi went out in the garden just a minute before the blast. so she was safe but my grandmother who was bringing the food to the table,died. I was in the dinning room. Nothing much happened to me except me being pushed back to the wall damaging a bit of nerves and all." I said and felt relieved , I am not hiding a thing from him now.

He just looked at me apologetically. " why is it your fault? "

" the ethanol next to the stove was mine. From the useless expiremts I do." I answer.

He looked at me with arch eyebrows." did you put it there?"

"I don't remember but to the people who witness it believe I did because I was the one more aggressive, impulsive and weird."

"so,this is why you don't get along with your mother's side."

"yes."

"you went through an arson. A car crash and still is fine and untouched . God doesn't want to snatch this life from you and I am grateful for that" he says putting his cheeks above my palm.

"who said I didn't get hurt?" at my words he immediately looked at me.

"I told you I got nerve damage. I can't remember faces. I recognize ppl with their body language, scent and voice"

He froze at spot due to my sudden confession.

"you! Don't know how I look?" he nervously ask.

I chuckle a bit and answer "I can see every fine feature on your face but the moment when I can't see it I can't recall it. But I know perfectly how you smell, how you walk and how you talk. Your voice, everything!"

He face lit up. "that's better".

"and you can trust me I won't hurt ppl, I try my best and never lose my temper and hurt ppl, I recently did it by hurting jae yi but I got it controlled"

"the one mark on her neck?"

"yeah. That one. Women fight one." I say and both of us laugh.

TAEHYUNG POV...
I didnt even have to look at my phone. She told me everything.

How can someone be pretty, talented, smart and loyal at the same time. Crystal clear no secrets

I am blessed.

I couldn't help but keep blushing.  I lean forward cupping her face and held her hand with my free hand.

She also closed her eyes, as I lean and get into a deep kiss the rooftop door flew open. Making jia flinch and back off.

"oh!" manege sejin says.

I just nod.

He awkwardly stands there trying his best not to laugh.

"let's go. For the shoot." he said and immediately leaves.

I look at a blushing jia and peck her head. She follows me behind.

But soon overtakes me and walks backfacing me. Through the whole way, the stairs, the hall.

And this clumsy head trips her foot making me bend to hold her until someone else holds her by waist.

She immediately backs off and turns to look at the person.

"hey, you said you hide from me but you are everywhere." baekhyun says with a flirtatious tone.

I raise my eyebrows.

"the guy with cheesy pick up lines" she calls him.

Istg I laughed at that. But still did he hit on her!?

"I am an idol you know. I just came by for something and saw you"

"so? Did I ask?" she said to him coldly. Yes y/n. Like that

"oh I never introduced myself. I thought I never needed it but I guess you are the 'different type' of girl" he says making a finger column.

"I only remember important people."she says. Wait. Does it mean she purposely remembered me frrom the beginning.

Can someone help me stop blushing. Oh my.

" anyway, I am baekhyun. Nice to meet you." he says with a big smile.

" Hi, I am cha jia. Kim taehyung's girlfriend nice to meet you." she didn't just say that.

Baekhyun was still smiling and left winking. When I saw jung hoon coming in.

What the actual fuck. One goes so other comes but he is avoiding, he left as soon as he saw us.

" let's go." She says while proceeding ahead holding my hand.

The employees were a bit shook but it's safe inside the big hit building.

We went to the studio where we were going to  shoot for the mv with joo yeong.

When jia saw her she froze and held my hand tighter and continued walking while holding my hand with the tightest grip.

***************************
Jealousy?
Overcome?

I don't know what am I writing but pls enjoy. If it looks weird please tell.

Edit - corrections as of 20 th June 2022