0.2⚚

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕥 1:
"for your own safety, we're going into full lockdown. No one leave your seats. As long as you stay where you are, you are all safe." She tells us sternly, then smiles as the TV slides up. "Am I the only one w-who thinks h-her smile is a b-bit creepy?" I whisper to Wildcard. "You're not the only one." He whispers back.
➫➫➫➫➫

"Yeah right. They can't protect us from that! We just saw it." Noodles tells everybody. "You got a better idea?" Wildcard asks bluntly. "We should probably do what Ms Granada says." Guppy says. "The past look on my dad's face will haunt me forever." Face Maker says ,making a weird face. "What do they want from us?" A Capella asks. "Do you think our parents are ok?" Rewind asks. "I'm pretty sure they're fine. They're superheroes who can fight, they'll be fine." I tell Rewind. "Uh, excuse me?" Missy says. "What?" Wildcard says annoyed. "We need to leave this room right now." Missy demands. "Why?" Guppy asks. "Because the aliens know where we are, and they're coming for us next." Missy says seriously. "How can you possibly know that?" Wildcard scoffs.

Missy walks to 0jo and asks if she could borrow her tablet. 0jo gives Missy her tablet, and Missy walks to the front of the class. "0jo drew these. Face maker standing on top of the floating chairs, Noodles smashing the exercise ball..." Missy points out. "She draws what she sees, big deal." Wildcard said to Missy while crossing his arms. "She drew these things five minutes before they happened." Missy tells everyone. "0jo's superpower isn't that she can draw..." Missy slides the drawings. "Sh-She can draw the f-future." I say. "Ok, cool. Good for 0jo. What's your point?" Wildcard asks bluntly. "She also drew these alien creatures breaking into this very room." Missy says. "There." She points at the vent. "One question."I stand up. "W-Well it's not a question, b-but am I the only one who can now see W-Wildcard with red hair? I m-mean l-like...you sh-should dye it." I snicker. "There is no way I'm dying my hair orange." Wildcard glares at me and yanks me back to me seat.

"Missys right. All these drawing suddenly make perfect sense. 0jo can see the future." Wheels says shocked. "Let me get this straight. Some new girl shows up with absolutely zero powers, and suddenly we're gonna do what she says?" Wildcard says to everyone. "Seems like she's got a point." A Capella tells Wildcard.

• • • • • • • •
A/n: 5/30/21 7:09

Since y'all are calling him a 'bitch' and blind I have no choice ,but to show you the truth

I had to search this photo up JUST TO CORRECT YALL. It's RED AND ORANGE. ITS ORANGE HAIR. And people in America call it red hair. Stop calling him blind and a bitch. Next time don't assume what's right and wrong. I know what I'm doing. I do my research before making a book. Last time I put it in the comments and y'all still kept it on. Just listen next time