Bio

Name: ren.

Age: 14.

Personality: a bit messy/ likes to much junk food / likes sweet's/kinda shy/ a shut in/ loves anime/ loves gaming/likes anime figures / happy usually/ hyper/to much energy/ can get scared easy/ likes movie's/ basically the walking cliche of a shota.

What he looks like.

Background: ren has had it hard he was always bullied in school because he got the best grade in everything he has an almost genius IQ but that all changed when when his parents went on a little vacation that they died on he got bullied even more ...

Background: ren has had it hard he was always bullied in school because he got the best grade in everything he has an almost genius IQ but that all changed when when his parents went on a little vacation that they died on he got bullied even more when that happened he lives alone in a small house in the woods on the outskirts of a small town it's that he doesn't have other family it's just that they can't take him in you see the only other family he has is his aunt and uncle and well they basically breed like rabbits they got 12 kids all living with them it's just fucked over there they come and visit him once every two weeks to make sure he's ok the government sends someone once a month to make sure he's ok he doesn't go to school anymore he does it online he is 3 years ahead of his grade by doing so but he's to afraid to go to school because he doesn't want to get hurt again even though they would put him in a different sense he's in a higher grade now the government sends him money every month and he get's by well enough on that alone but he also does gaming competitions he has a lot of money saved up just from these he's thought about making a youtube channel but thinks it would be a bad idea for obvious reasons but anyway on with the story.