Chapter 3

E L S A

I felt someone hugging me it made me open my eyes, slowly and look up to see who it is. what i saw immediately made me shock and blush at the same time.

jack is sleeping besides me plus his hand are at my waist. I mean i knew that he slept besides me but i didnt expect him hugging me. i slowly tried to get out from his gripped. but i failed miserably.

no no. My head is facing his chest.

"J-jack" ilook up to see if he's awake. He is sleeping peacefully. He let out a light snore. I giggled at his cuteness. He is really handsome, no wonder many girls like him. Nose that are cute i slowly touch his nose, trailed to his cheek poking it.

"Wake up jack" i whispered.

He move and groaned. I let out a sigh. No use waking him huh. I snuggled to his chest and let my mind wonder off while jack is still sleeping.

Minutes later..

I felt jack moving. I froze in my place thinking about what to do. Will i pretend to sleep and see what will be his reaction is or maybe just let him know i'm awake?

Hmmm.

I smirk and do my plan into action i closed my eyes and snuggled close to him again pretending to sleep. I felt jack fliched and woke up.

"E-elsa?!" Jack exclaimed and felt him sat up immediately.

J A C K

I run my hand through my hair.

Why am i hugging elsa? And why is elsa snuggling to my chest? You're making me feel

"weird elsa"

I look at her again, elsa is still sleeping peacefully. I had this urged to touch her. Hmm. I touch her nose and pinch it lightly "Els.. Your nose is so cute" i chuckled. Elsa move to the other side. I touch her hair and kissed it. "Your hair smells nice." I blushed why did i do that? I rub the back of my neck. I caress her cheek and laid to the bed again. Thinking about this weird feeling. I then look at the clock. 7:30am huh. Still early. Its sunday today meaning no school.

Ring ring

That's my phone ringing. I reach my phone and answered the call. Hiccup.

"Yeah?" I got up and walked out of elsa's room and slowly close the door to not disturbed her sleep.

"Dude! Just wanna ask if you wanna join us?" Hiccup asked "Merida, Flynn and rapunzel are here already"

"Where--"

"Jack?" Elsa called

"Is that elsa dude? Ask her to join us" i nodded even though i know hiccup wouldnt see

"Elsa.. It's hic! He wanna go somewhere"

Elsa got out and asked "where?". I froze in my place seeing her early in the morning but still beautiful. My heart is beating so fast. Weird. I shook it off.

"Hic. Where are you?" I asked hiccup. My eyes are still wondering to elsa

"Uh. We're here at the arcade where we always hang out" hiccup said. Oh. Burguss arcade

"Yeah okay i'll ask elsa... They're at the arcade. So u gonna come?" Elsa nodded. I smiled and nodded too.

"Alright hic. Give us a minute. We're coming"

"Copy that. See you"

I chuckled "yeah see you" i ended the call

"Let's change then?" Elsa nodded and got in her room. I walked to my room too and got changed into my favorite hoodie and brown pants. Ruffled my hair, got my car key and walked to elsa's room. I'll wait for her to finish.

After several minutes

"Sorry jack did you wait long?" Elsa run to me. I shook my head.

"Nah.. So comeon?" Elsa nodded and we walked to my car. I opened the my car door for elsa. I sat at the driver seat and started to drive.

"So els? Sing for me?" I pleaded

"N-no" she shook her head. I pouted.

"Why? I love hearing you sing"

"No jack it's still early" she yawned and stretch her arm. Wow still cute even her yawn. I sigh "alright miss not early person" i pouted. Elsa giggled

"Dont use your cuteness on me frosty" elsa playfully said. I chuckled.

"Yes mommy!"

"I Am not your mom!" She sticked her tongue out. I smirk "alright alright........ Mom" she rolled her eyes. And punch my arm lightly

After 30minutes we arrived at burguss arcade

"We're here" we walked in the arcade to meet our friends.

"Hey guys!" I fist bump flynn and hiccup. I saw elsa hugged Merida and Punzie. Anna and kristoff are not here they are somewhere having a sleepover at one of their friend. That's why anna's not at elsa room yesterday.

"Elsa! Imissed you!!" Punzie exclaimed

"I missed you guys to" elsa replied happily. I love seeing her happy. I smiled at that thought.

"Guys! Before we play lets take a picture at that photobooth!" Punzie pointed happily while jumping up and down.

"Alright" Merida said in her scottish accent. All the girls run excitedly to the photobooth. Making all us boys laugh at their childishness.

"Lets go?" Flynn said.

"Do we need to?" Hiccup frowned. I nudge hiccup

"yup dragon adik" i chuckled "last one there will treat us food!" I run immediately to the girls

"Not fair frost!" Hiccup and flynn said in unison.