Chapter 15

I'll do both.. Jack and elsa's pov.
Jack pov Wintergirlofice (i hope you'll like jack pov)
And elsa pov.. I have something planned. You'll know why when you read it. :D

.

E L S A

Elsa's been busy talking to tadashi everyday. Before and after school they talked and laugh about something. Her days is happy with the addition of the little note she receive everyday from jack.

But one day. The little note stop. When she opened her locker. No blue note. Elsa smile disappear. She thought jack just forgot maybe tomorrow. She slammed her locker close and scan for jack. But no sign of jack at all.

"Hey elsa? You okay?" Tadashi asked her worridly.

"Y-yeah" elsa forced a smile.

"You can tell me about it"

"It's nothing" elsa told him. "Let's just go to class"

.......

While in class. Elsa cant help to sneek a glance at jack. Wondering if he truly forgot.

While jack.. He is not looking at her. He is drawing something in his notebook.

Elsa frowned. Jack.. Did you got tired? Tears are threatening to fall. But she look up to not let it fall.

"Dont cry.. Dont cry" elsa mumbled. "Conceal it. Dont feel it"

.....
Next day and the next day.

After 3 days

Still no blue note. She sighed.

Everytime she walked toward jack. Jack ignores her. Pretend she's not there.

Is he avoiding me? But.. Why?

"Tadaaaa!" Tadashi said to her. She snapped out of her thought.

Tadashi is holding a blue flower in a shape of a beautiful daisy. "For me?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah.. i invented it. It wouldnt dry."

"Thank you Tadashi! It's really beautiful"

"I'm glad you smiled again" tadashi said smilling at her.

Elsa blushed. "Did I-"

"Yeah"

"S-sorry" elsa apologized.

"Dont worry!" He ruffled elsa's platinum hair. "I like you best smiling"

"Hey! My hair" she pouted.

Tadashi laugh.

"Thank you Tadashi"

.......
J A C K

At the apartment after school.

jack is walking to the elevator. "Jack!" He heard a girl called his name. Not just any girl. She's the girl jack loves.

He stopped but didnt turned around to look at her. And then he walked to the elevator again.

Please elsa. Not today. I cant face you. Not.. when i'm like this

"Wait!" Elsa shouted.

They both got in the elevator. Elsa grabbed jack's wrist in time. The elvator door closed.

Jack took a deep breath

"What" jack finally looked at her. Coldly looking at her. he is glaring at her.

She let go of her grabbed "w-why?"

Why? Because i love you so much elsa. That it hurts. He didnt said this out loud though

Jack walked and pressed the 5th floor.

"Really. Elsa. You ask me that?" He glared at elsa again.

Elsa gulped. "Why are you angry and.. A-are you avoiding me?" Elsa asked sadly at him. he guessed that elsa is scared of him now. It's the second time he is acting like this. But this time he thinks it's worst.

Be scared elsa.. Just hate me. So i can let you go :(

Jack laugh. But not the laugh of a happy person. He is laughing sarcastically

"Why dont you just hang out with that tadashi guy" jack glared at her.

Suddenly the elevator stopped.

"Shit!" Jack cursed. "What a lucky day" he said sarcastically.

Elsa cried. Tears are streaming down her face. She cant stop her tears. she didnt even care the elevator stop. "Did you get tired. Jack?" She manage to choke out

Jack punched the wall of the elevator making a loud thud.

Elsa closed her eyes. Jack punch the side wall of elsa. He pinned elsa.

"Shit elsa! I'm.. not tired.." He said still with an angry face

"Then why? Why jack?" She punched his chest crying.

"I'm just.. " he tighten his fist. "It's nothing"

"What jack.. Please.. T-tell me" elsa cried gripping his hoddie.

"I just.. I-I cant stand it when you're with.. With tadashi!" Jack yelled.

"What? But he's my friend" elsa sadly looked at jack

"Friend elsa. Are you both really friends? When you both have history together? For all i know he wants to be with you again!"

"No! Yes we have history together. But now.. He is only my friend." Elsa protest while crying. "Its in the past"

"Dont joke with me! I know how he looks at you!... He wants you back!"

Elsa closed her eyes.

"He likes you elsa... He likes you" jack said sadly.

Elsa shook her head.

"I'm just.. I just thought.. that... if you really like him and he likes you. I dont wanna be in the way.. I wanna let you be happy" jack ruffled his silvery-white hair furiously.

"Shit i just cant stand it anymore Els..." Jack paused "i'm just so jealous of him"

"That.. It hurts... It hurts elsa..."

"...It hurts to see you with him" jack trailed off.

"J-jack" elsa touched jack's cheek "Look at me please"

Jack is still not looking. "Please jack.. Look at me" she choke out. she is still crying.

"Dont do this to me"

_____
A/N:
I'm sad. This chapter makes me sad.

Did you guys feel it? I wanna know.
Please let me know. Thank you

Thank you for the votes amd comments!

Love lots