Chapter 22

Double update for today :D

E L S A

Jack. Jack.Jack frost.

His smile. His laugh. Even when he is angry. Jealous.

I love all of it.

The frowning face. The confuse. The dumbfounded jack.
I wanna be yours and you'll be mine.

I love you jack.

And it's making me crazy. You're the guy i'm finding all this year. The guy who makes my heart beats so fast. Makes me happy.

I cant believe how lucky i am.

To have known love through you
Elsa unconsciouly smiled.

"Elsa!! Elsa!!" Someone shouted.

She snap out of her thought. "Huh? What?"

Tadashi laugh. "That's a deep thought.. What are you thnking?"

"N-nothing" elsa blushed. She nervously laugh
They arrived at tadashi's house.

"I missed your house!" Elsa exclaimed.

"Elsa!" Someone shouted inside the house of tadashi.

"Hiro!! How are you?"she hugged hiro excitedly "imiss you"

Hiro hamada younger brother of tadashi hamada.

Hiro chuckled. "Come on elsa! I wanna let you see what i invented" he pulled elsa inside happily.

.....

After showing elsa what hiro created she was in awe. It's really a wonderful creation. Elsa praise him. Tadashi is watching them happily.

"Elsa?" Tadashi called her. Elsa hummed.

"Can i talk to you"

Elsa nodded

"Hiro.. Can you leave us?" he asked hiro kindly. Hiro nodded.

Tadashi sighed. "Okay!" He started. Elsa stared at him looking puzzled.

Tadashi took a deep breathe

"Elsa.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you"

Elsa eyes rounded. She didnt expect this.
What?

"W-what?" Elsa question disbelief in her voice.

He stared at elsa's blue eyes "I.. I still love you" he scratches his head even though it's not itchy.

Elsa is nervous. She doent know how to say it to him "U-uh tadashi I-" she was cut off by tadashi.

"Stop!" Tadashi raised his hand in a gesture of stop. He looked at the floor then looked at elsa once more "I know" he forced a smile.

"I know" he trailed of "you love him"

Elsa looked at her shoes "I'm s-sorry Tadashi. You're a wonderful guy and i had liked you before" she fidget with her fingers.

"Yeah before.." He paused. "I know we didnt work out because even before you didnt love me. You only had a crush on me"

"T-tadashi" elsa felt guilty.

"But i'm wrong too. I-" he looked at elsa's eyes. "I didnt make an effort for you to love me." A single tear escape tadashi's eye. He wipped it with his arm.

"i'm sorry tadashi.." She hugged him "i'm so sorry" she cant help but also cry.

"H-Hey.. Dont worry" he touched elsa's left cheek. " I.. I-I just wanted to let you know" he force a laugh. "To let you feel that there's also someone that is inlove with you before and.. Now"

Elsa forced a smile . Tears streaming down her face "You're a wonderful guy.. And i'm grateful for your feelings.. Really.. A-and i'm sure your destine one will come to you one day"

"J-just let me say this to you one last time.." Tadashi request. Elsa nodded sobbing.

"I love you"

Elsa mouthed a thank you tears falling down.

"Be happy"

"Goodbye elsa"
.....

He love me.

I hurt Him.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry.

Tadashi

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And thank you
....

_____
A/N:
Another sad chapter :( i feel sad.

Now it reveals why in chapter 1 elsa doesnt know what love is. Because what she had felt is only crush. It's different from love.

I hope you like this chapter even though it has No Jelsa moment.

Thank you for all you wonderful guys for the votes and comments.
Love lots!