Prelude to an Incident

~Haerin's Car~

  As we passed a lot of houses and cars and are nearing the beach, I noticed Byunghee-oppa looking very nervous.

"Why are you so nervous oppa?"

"Are you sure that you would want to go to the beach? There are a lot of people there and they might recognize you."  Byunghee-oppa answered

"I don't think they would recognize me because they haven't seen my face and my picture hasn't been released yet. I also have you with me that's why i'm not worried at all cause I know my brother would scold you as H**l if you ever left me alone or if ever I get hurt."

He stared at me through the rear view mirror then sighed. While he was staring at me I felt that feeling earlier coming back and so I head my view to the outside so that oppa will not see my eyes. I quickly pulled out some tablets and silently gulped some down to calm that feeling and after a while I felt a little sleepy and so I rested.

~Super Junior Van~

        While we were on route to the beach I kept on wondering what new happenings will occur at the beach and why we were allowed to use the vans.

~FLASHBACK~

        Manager hyung entered our practice room and told us to gather everyone. After everyone was gathered, manager hyung sat down and so we followed his action and sat down. 

"Guys this is good news for you and your managers."

"Waeyo hyung?" (Why hyung?) Teukie hyung asked

"Well because Lee Soo Man Sajangnim has given you and all your managers a 6 month break due to the success of your comeback, Miina."

I couldn't believe my ears, WE HAVE A 6 MONTH BREAK!!! Usually we would just be given a week or 1 month break but 6 months? Its unfathomable!

"Are you sure hyung?" I asked

"Yes Donghae, I am 100% sure, Lee Soo Man Sajangmin told me himself." 

After manager hyungnim said that I jumped out of joy while the other members hugged each other and just shouted out in joy. After a few minutes, everybody has calmed down but still with big smiles on their faces.

"Can I continue now?" Manager hyung asked

"NE!!" Everybody cheerfully shouted

"Okay, so since its gonna be a 6 month break for all of us, even your drivers will have a break, there would be no one to drive the 2 vans." Manager hyung elaborated

"Wait hyung, the vans will be left to us?" Kangin hyung asked

"Ne, and that is why you guys are going to take care of the vans and you could also use it when the whole group is going somewhere. So I expect that you will not destroy the vans and take good care of it?"

"NE!!" Everyone said

"Good, now i'll be leaving" He said as he closed the door

"Everyone fix your stuff now and we'll be heading back to the dorms, arasso?" Leeteuk hyung said

"Ne hyung" We all said in reply

While we were fixing our stuff and cleaning the practice room, manager hyung suddenly appeared and told us "By the way guys, you still have curfew and no sleeping out okay" After he said that Heechul, Kangin and Shindong groaned. We resumed cleaning the practice room and then headed back to the dorms right after.

~END OF FLASHBACK~