On my way

It was now 6am and I successfully arrived at the airport using the car my brother gave me. I wore my berret and sunglasses, and discreetly entered the airport. As I handed my ticket and passport to the guy checking it, he smiled at me and wished me a good luck. I gave him a smile in return, said my thanks to him and went to the waiting area. As I sat down I started thinking of what would be the reaction of my parents and the people when they find out that i'm MIA(Missing In Action), I hope that my brother would be able to explain clearly to our parents why I had to suddenly leave and disappear. I hated the fact that i'm gonna be away from my parent's and my brother but I had to go, I can't have the council telling me what to do anymore! I don't want to be their puppet! My parent's doesn't even know what the council is doing to me! I thank my brother for always supporting me, he's the only one who knows the issues I have with the council.

"Flight KS298 headed to Korea is now boarding" My thoughts were cut off by the person talking through the speaker.

"Alright, time to go" I said to myself as I stood up from where I was seated. I went towards gate 3 to board the plane. As I was awaiting for the plane to depart I looked out the window and whispered to myself "Goodbye my beloved country".