Prelude to the Incident part 2

~Donghae's POV~

I felt myself being shaken and so I opened my eyes only to be met with leeteuk-hyung's face near mine as he was trying to wake me up. He smiled at me when he saw that I have finally woken up from my mini-nap.

 "We're here fishy" Leeteuk-hyung told me in a bright manner

I immediately shot up but then regretted it a few seconds later due to the fact that I just bumped my head on the van's window, I heard people laughing and turned to see the source of it. I saw leeteuk-hyung laughing together with Eunhyukkie and Kyuhyunnie. As I went out of the van, I glared at the 3 of them which certainly shut them up. I walked past them only to hear Kyuhyun muttering clearly with a smirk on his face "Pabo fish" (Stupid fish).

"Ya!!" I shouted startling the 3 of them most especially kyuhyun, he looked at me with a frightened look when he saw the smirk plastered on my face.

 "Mianhe hyung, Jeongmal mianhe!" (I'm sorry hyung, I'm really sorry!) Kyuhyunnie repeatedly said

 "You better start running now if you still want to live Kyubaby" I muttered in a very low tone indicating that he's in trouble.

As soon as I finished my sentence Kyuhyunnie started running as fast as he can while I started chasing him with Leeteuk-hyung and Eunhyukkie following behind us. During our chase I heard the others muttering "Kyuhyun neo pabo" (Kyuhyun you stupid). After a minutes of running around he finally slowed down which allowed me to catch up and tackle him to the ground. I kept on tickling him until the others caught up to us while carrying all of our stuff.

 "You guys go on ahead and find a nice spot while I continue to punish this evil maknae for a few more minutes" I told the other members.

 "I'll stay here just in case because I know that the both of you get lost quite easily." I heard someone say and so I looked up to see leeteuk-hyung shooing away the other members. After the others left, I continued to tickle kyubaby and soon enough teukie-hyung joined me. A while later we finally stopped and just sat on the ground while trying to catch our breaths.

~End of Donghae's POV~