Back With The Others

Tord had been brought to where the others were, Tom deciding against hurting Tord further. They we're back home now, Tord not really wanting to be there. He was cleaned up in the bathroom by Edd with Matt's guidance, as Edd wasn't educated in how to wrap wounds up, ect.

Edd sighed. “Dont run away again!” with a frown. He was worried. Matt still didn't really care about it, and Tom... He didn't show it, but he felt bad for Tord. Why would he show it?
He hates Tord... Right? Everyone's used to it, and it's no surprise that he still hates him. So, he shouldn't feel sorry for what happened. He killed Jon for God sake!

But no one deserves to suffer for so long... At least not this bad... And Tom's heart started to change the day the incident happened. He grew protective, yet softer. Softer towards people that don't seem like a threat. Tord... Was a threat. At least that's what he wanted to believe, though, he knew he wasn't.

Matt just hated Tord. He was punched in his face... How could that be forgiven?!
It can.
Matt doesn't want to.

Edd gave Tord a gentle hug. “I'm not letting you leave this time...” he muttered. Tord didn't like the sound of that, yet didn't talk. He just shivered slightly and Edd sighed. “I won't let you get hurt... At least not when I'm around...” he mumbled.
Tord shut his eyes, feeling safer.

Maybe it'll be okay.

If he's careful...