Hello Again!

'...Why are there eyes? It isn't real....right..?' Tord was questioning himself, staring.
Tom was starting to zone out when he saw Tord slowly backing out of an alleyway. “Commie!” He yelled, angry.
Tord flinched, turnning to look with a squeak. He began to run. “No..” He mumbled. “No..no..” he kept repeating. He was starting to slow down with Tom trailing him.

Tord didn't have much energy. This wasn't good. At all. Tom's plan was to kill Tord.
Tom caught up, grabbing Tord. He turnned him around and punched him in the face. It seemed to bruise quickly, and the wounds that were partly healed and scabbed over started bleeding again.
Tord let out a pain filled scream, no longer having much of a pain tolerance.

It hurt.

Tord wanted to cry, but he can't. Here's the thing, it takes water to be able to cry. What has he not had much of lately? Water. It takes water for the body to function, and the lack of water is only bringing him closer to his death bed.
Tom stared at Tord. “You're not gonna fight back?” he asked, confused. It made him feel a bit bad.

Tord just stared at Tom, waiting to be hurt more. “Not...even gonna run or try to get away...?” Tom asked.

Tom stood there, holding Tord in place.

He didn't know what to do.

“Well.” Tom let go of Tord.
“Hello again...”