Questions

Edd, Matt, and Tom started to speak at the same time, then stopped after around two words. They looked at eachother, and Edd decided to go first. "So, Tord," Edd started, "how are you still alive?"
Tord responded with a shrug. "Next, Matt." Edd said, signaling Matt to ask a question. "Why did you never tell us about the army?" Matt asked. Tord looked to the side before saying, "I figured it would be better if I didn't..." Edd and Matt understood and indicated with a head nod. Tom looked at Tord, "Why are you here?" Tord looked at Tom with confusion, Tom corrected himself. "I mean in this town still." Tord just shrugged, starting to think about that. Tom decided to continue, "You should've gone to some broken down town that NO ONE cares about anything! Close to no one there, and you would be lonely. I wish that at least THAT could've happened." Edd looked at Tom, then slapped him lightly.
Tord shook his head, "Edd, he's right." Edd stared in disbelief for a moment before saying, "No one deserves that."
Tord looked straight at Edd, "I do. Can I leave now?"
It was obvious Tom wanted him to leave, Edd sighed before nodding, "yeah. I guess you can..."
And with that, Tord got up and walked out the apartment. He left and decided to go to the most rundown town he could find nearby. He just had to look for it...