Chapter 6

Mercedes pov

After days of non stop traveling we are finally getting a break! Thank god! I needed one. I'm in the woman's locker room taking my makeup off,as well as my gear. I had 2 matches per say. I had a match with Ashley then halfway though the match Lacey Evans came out and the match ended in a DQ. Then Pam came out and made it a tag match. So I was wrestling for damn near 25 minutes. It took a lot out of me. As I'm getting changed my phone buzzes. I look down and smile.

Joey💕
Hey mama where u @

Me:
The locker room? Where else would I be?

Joey💕
Catering? Gurilla? Must I go on

Me:
🙄🙄

Me:
What do u want?

Joey💕
That's not way to talk to your boyfriend babygirl

Me:
Oh it's not?

Me:
I didn't know that

Joey💕
Your a smart ass you know that?

Me:
Yeah and you love me that way so it works out in both of our favors

Joey💕
Whatever meet me by the car whenever your done there something I wanna talk to you about

Me:
Am I in trouble?

Joey💕
No baby

Me:
Ok then I'll see you there

I put my phone down and finish getting changed I take my contacts out and put my glasses on. I let my frizzy hair be frizzy since I'm not trying to impress anyone. Besides Joe likes my natural and my self and that's one huge difference between him Sarath. Sarath wanted me in makeup all the time and wanted me to look presentable.

I put on a black tank top and some grey sweat pants. For shoes I just throw on some Jordan's and call it a day.

                                                                   I get all my bags and stuff and walk out the arena

I get all my bags and stuff and walk out the arena. I look around for joe but I can't find him. I send him a text asking him where he was and sure enough he's walking up to me. He wearing one of his signature tank tops with some black sweatpants. His hair is in a bun. Damn This man is sexy!

 Damn This man is sexy!