Chapter 9

Joe pov

I rush out of the room,chasing after mercades. I see her blue hair bounce up and down as she runs away from me.

"Mercy! Mercades!" I shout. She stops running and turns around looking at me. Her eyes are red and puffy.

"what Joe? What do you want?" She says, her voice sounding shaky.

"Nothing happened between us. I swear! I would never do that to you." I plead.

"You did it to her." she says crossing her arms. "Joe I love you but I can't stay with you. Not after this." She says running away from me. I stand in the hallway dumbfounded. I run my hand though my hair. I can't believe this. I lost the love of my life.

Mercades POV

"What am I gonna do? I'm pregnant and the father of my child has been cheating on me." I say pacing back and forth.

"This can't be right. He doesn't want galina." Colby says pacing like me.

"Well he was laid up in bed with her. Naked and shit." I say sitting down.

"It's Joe again." I stop pacing and grab my phone. I hover my thumb over the answer and decline buttons. I click the glowing green button and place the phone over my ear.

"Mercedes?" His voice sounds shaky and tight like he's been crying. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Yes?" I say my voice coming out shaky as well.

"Can we meet up or something please?" I look over at Colby who's been listening this whole time. He nods.

"Meet at starbucks in an hour if your not there when I'm there I'm leaving."

"Ok thank you so much!" I hang up after.

——-
"Ok so explain yourself." I say sipping my drink. I've been looking forward to this for a whole couple of days.

"I don't know what happened but I do know that I didn't sleep with her. I remember someone hitting on the head but it was from the back. Then the next thing I know was you yelling and running away from me." I stare into his eyes and I can tell he's telling the truth.

"Joe I'm pregnant." I say. His eyes bulge out his head. "I was on my way to see you after I found out but then all that happened."

"So what does this mean for us?" He says.

"I believe you. I do. But I don't have the time to be messing with this so called baby mama of yours. She's was supposed to be gone after y'all divorce but she's not over you."

"We'll I'm over her! I don't want her I want u. I'm not gonna let her get between us. I don't care what I have to do. I'm not losing you." He says reaching and grabbing my hand. He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

Not gonna lie I might have started tearing up as he spoke.

"Before I take you back I want Galina out of your life. Now I understand that she's your daughters mother but she said she didn't want her anymore so why is she here? You need to handle that and when you do you'll have me." I say. He nods his head and kisses my hand.

"I love you." He says looking me in my eyes.

"I love you too." I say smiling. "And I meant what I said." I say. He nods.

Hi guys

I've been busy with work that I couldn't update.

Sorry this chapter is short

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friend's to read💞and click the starat the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj