Chapter 4

Mercades pov 

I wake up and feel arms wrapped my waist. I look down and see a tribal tattoo on of the arms and then all the memories flood back. Joe and I had sex at the arena. But it doesn't stop there. We also had sex back at his hotel room. I know I should regret it but I don't. I've had so much sexual frustration and I needed to release it. The only bad thing about sleeping with Joe is the fact that he's married. Thats what scares me. I slept with a married man. But it was all worth it. I look down and see I'm wearing one of joes shirts. Based on the fact that I'm laying with my back pressed to him I can tell he's wearing boxers. This moment is perfect. I feel Joe begin to stir and I decide to act like I'm sleep. He groans loudly.  Soon I feel kisses being pressed against my neck. I let out a giggle when I feel his beard tickle my neck. I open my eyes and turn around. Joe wraps his arms around my waist. He presses a kiss to my lips before pulling me into a hug. I take in his scent and smile. Everything about this man is perfect. The way he holds me is perfect. It makes me smile and happy. Sarath never did that to me. 

"Do you regret it?" he asks in my hair.I shake my head and look up at him. 

"For some reason I keep thinking I should since your techically  a married man but I don't. " I say. He rubs the front of my hair before leaning down and pressing a tender kiss to my lips. 2 sets of fists on the door make up spring apart from our kiss. I look at Joe. He points to the closet. I run quietly over to the closet. Joe quickly  puts some sweat pants on . Damn he looks hot! He closes the closet door slowly and opens the door. 

"Hey man! Were going to the movies to see aladdin and wanted to know if you  wanted to go." I hear Colby say. 

"Isn't that move sorta romantic?" Joe asks. 

"yeah we were bring Renee and Becks. But we didn't want you to feel left out." 

"hey I have a crazy idea." Jon says. "What if you bring Merecades." He says. 

"Yeah you've been wanting to get with her for a while." 

"Guys shut up." I hear Joe say. 

"Yeah you were going on and on about how you were a better man than Sarath and that she deserves so much  better." Jon says. 

"I'll ask her if she wants to go, if you guys shut up." I hear them two chuckle. 

"deal." I hear the door close but I don't move. 

"You can come out now babygirl." I hear him say. I stand up and open the closet door. Joe is leaning on the wall in front of me. He looks me up and down and licks his lips. He motions for me to come closer to him. I walk towards him and he instantly wraps his muscular arms around my waist , pulling me closer to his chest. Stepping on my tip toes, I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans down and presses his lips on mine. He tounge licks the bottom of my lip as if asking me to slips his tounge in my mouth. I accept. The moment, I let him he kisses me rougher. A moan slips from my mouth. His hands go down to my butt; his right hand squeezes my right butt cheek. I pull away from his trying to catch my breath. His mouth curves into a smirk. 

"Why'd you stop?" He asks me with a puzzle expression on his face. I chuckle slightly. 

"I just thought of something.." I say walking away from him. 

"And what was that?" He says putting his hair in a ponytail. 

"The movie...." I say. He looks up and looks at me. 

"I'm not sure about that ,M" He says slowly and looking me in the eyes. It took me back a bit. He hands me my clothes from the previous night. 

"why?" I ask with an attitude. 

"I don't want people to start to put two & two together." 

"what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him. 

"This can't get out Mercades. No can know we slept together. If someone finds out then-"

"then what? You'll say it was a mistake and you regret it. Now your gonna ask me to never speak of this again and you'll go running back to Galina." 

"I don't care about that Bitch Mercades!" He explodes. He rushes up to me. I get scared he's going to hit me. I close my eyes and I feel both his hands on the side of my cheeks. His thumbs on top of my ears. 

"Open your eyes babygirl." He whispers which sends chills down my spine. I slowly open my eyes and see his dark brown eyes. They make my legs wobble a little bit. 

"I want you and only you. Your the one I want to be with you." 

"If you want me so bad then how come nobody can know?" He doesn't answer. "Because you don't want your wife to find out. Because I was your mistake. A slip up." I say removing his hands from my face. I quickly get dressed. 

"Don't leave please." He begs my heart breaks a little bit. Joe doesn't seem like the begging type and he's not. I feel a my stomach flutter. I turn around and look at him. 

"give me one good reason not to leave. One good fucking reason. And if it's good I'll stay." He bites his lip staring at his feet. I nod my head slowly. How could I have been so stupid and let him in when he's just going to leave me.  "thats what I thought". I turn back around. I hear him mumble something but I could exactly hear what he said. 

"what?" I ask with my hand on the hotel doorknob. What he says next shocks me. 

"I said I love you." 

Oh shit!

Hi guys

What'd you think?

Leave a comment and let me know if you have any suggestions for what should happen or anything.

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friend's to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡