Chapter 3

Joe pov

I just finished my match aganist Braun. Not to brag but I won.  Walking though the curtain,a bright blue hair catches my attention. Her gear consits of blue,black and white. It goes around both of her arms and the colors are in a checker board pattern. She looks perfect. 

snap out of it Joe! I look away from her before she notices

snap out of it Joe! I look away from her before she notices. Or if anyone notices. Ever since I told Galnia that I wanted a divorce she hasn't been on my ass. Which is great for me. When I returned from leukemia I haven't been chasing any titles. I didn't want to be dragged or shoved down peoples throats. Which was happening for my first few years as a single competor. But now the crowd loves me and I think I'm ready for a title. 

"Hey joeyyy!" I hear a voice say. I turn around and see Summer Rae 

(A//N: I know summer isn't wrestling right now it's just for the story.) 

"oh hey summer." I say cringing. She loves calling me Joey but If I'm honest the only person I like to call me that Is Mercades. When she says it,it's like shes calling me my name. When Summer says it,it's like shes trying to get into my pants. 

"Great Job on your match. I knew you could do it." She says putting her hand on my arm; moving it up and down. I remove my arm from her hand.

"Thanks,Summer." I say walking away. "Great now I have to wash this arm.." Let me give you some insight on summer. She is bascially the slut of wwe. She trys to sleep with every man on the roster. And so far shes been successful. She's slept with  Elias, Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Lashley,Tyler Bat,Fandango,Jinder Mahal ,and even Braun. It's crazy how they are that stupid to sleep with her. I quickly walk away from her before she makes a pass at me. Not that I'm going to. Just wanna put that out there. I make my way to catering and see Colby and the Usos. I go sit next to them. The moment my ass in a chair M's music plays. Her blue hair looks perfect and her makeup is too,but I think she looks beautiful without it in my opinion. She makes her way to the ring and does her thing. I smile at the tv before dropping it. I can't let anyone think I have feelings for her. Summers musi  hits right after she does her entrence. She does her lil thing before getting in the ring. I know that Mercades has this match in the bag. 

Five minutes into the match my phone begins to vibrate in my pocket. I look down and see Galinas name. I sigh. I let it ring for a few moments before answering it. I stand up and signal to the guys that I have a call. 

"Hello?" I answer. 

"Hi babe." She answers sultry. I roll my eyes. 

"Galina please don't call me that. Were not together anymore." I here her sigh. 

"Well I have an idea so we don't have to have a huge fight."  

"alright tell me now." I say sitting on a box. 

"$1 million dollars. I'll move out the house. I wont have a fit. I'll start pack my stuff and leave. See simple." 

"What about our daughter?" I ask. She seemed to skip over that. 

"Oh well you can keep her. She annoying as hell right now espically since shes 5 now." My mouth opens a gap. How can she say that about our child. All of the blood in veins begin to boil. But I don't let it out. 

"Ok I agree. When I get home I'll sign the papers. Then your ass is out of my house." 

"ok bye." I hang up the phone and calm down. I can't let anyone see me like this. 

"Joe?" 

Shit.

I turn around and see Mercades. She has a look of concern on her face. 

"whats wrong?" 

"Galina." She sits next to me on the box. 

"what happened?" I begin to tell her about me and her 2 second conversation.

"Oh joey I'm sorry." She says. "but it's not that bad. She could be asking for more. Like Sarath asked for a  million and I had trouble with it until I said yes. I have everything else and he has 1 million dollars. If you think about it they lose." She says. I smile for the first time since getting off the phone with Galina. 

"Theres that smile I've been waiting for." She says pulling my chin. I smile harder. She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her waist. We pull away from the hug looking at one another in the eyes. She bits her bottom lip. I lean in a press my lips to hers. Her lips feel so warm and familiar. It feels like I've been kissing her for ages but this is the first time I've kissed her. My arms move from her waist to wrapping around her whole body. She moves over and starddles me; without stopping our kiss. I stand up and lift her up higher. My hands going to her butt. I walk over to my locker room. I locker the door before laying her on the couch.

Mercades pov

He makes his way to my neck. He leaves kisses on my neck. I let out a moan. I hear him chuckle when he realizes that he found my sweet spot. He keeps sucks and licks that area. I turn into a moaning mess. He resumes to kissing my lips before pulling back. I whine and pout. 

"are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks me. " I dont want you to regret this." He says. 

"are you saying your going to regret this, Joey?" I ask in a teasing why. He sqints his eyes at me which turns me on more than I already am. I sit up and press my lips to his letting him know I want to do this. I push him down and we get to work. 

Hi guys

I'm sure If i'm gonna write smut but as of right now i'm not. I'm not sure how Them having sex happneed but it did and now I have a new idea for this chapter which is great! 

Okay alot of this have happened since I last wrote this

Jon and Renee are having a girl. 

Becky had her baby and it's a girl!! They named her Roux so cute! I'm sure of its Row or Rue but I guess well find out sooner or later.

Isn't it funny how all members of the shield first child are all girls

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friend's to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡