The Moonlight Village

'Inspired by Aphmua Minecraft Diaries series

Warning: blood, near-death, death (only mentioned), manipulation, kidnapped kid, weird lore that I made up'
---

Error held Geno up, "come on Geno, don't give up" He looked around.

Geno was breathing heavily as they made their way through the forest. Error could feel his hand slipping, he was exhausted already. Careful putting Geno by a tree, Geno groaned as he did. "I'm sorry...but we need to rest" Error huffed.

Taking out their last bit of food, Error gave it to Geno, who ate it without thinking. Sighing, Error turned to look where they were.

The forest wasn't very deep, not too many trees, he could see the sky.

Error decided to climb a tree. "I'll be back okay Geno?" he looked at his brother, Geno didn't make any move to show he heard or not, he might have gone to sleep again. Feeling hopeless, Error climbs the tree.

Once he made it high enough, he looked around. He wasn't sure where he was, but he needed to find a village that could have something to help his brother, he's terrible at healing magic. In the distance, he could see smoke, and...a building?!

Error SOUL lept, a village!!

He jumped down from the tree and landed gracefully. "Geno, theirs a village just a few yards away, I'm going to ask for help" Error told his brother. Geno didn't answer. Error took off his jacket and gave it to Geno to keep warm.

Nodding to himself, he made his way to the village.

It was already getting late, he hoped he could get there soon.

He started to run. He found the village pretty quickly. There was a wall around it, but Error hoped they could help him and his brother.

"HELLO!?" he yelled. He stared at the top of the wall, hoping there was a guard up there. "Who are you?! state your business!" Error cheered that someone was up there. "I am Error CQ! I need help! Please let me speak to your Lord!!" he yelled back up.

"Hold on!" they yelled back.

Error waited, soon, a guard came down and ran off, people to get the lord or the head guard.

Error waiting, getting any, was Geno okay where he was? did he wake up and was now freaking out, he hoped not.

He looked back when he heard footsteps coming back over to him. He saw a small skeleton on the other side of the gate. They wore purple and a gold crown.

"I am Lord of this village, what do you need?" he asked. Error walked closer "Please, my brother is injured and is going to die, he needs to be cared for" Error cried. "Where is he?" he asked narrowing his eye-sockets.

"He's back that way, I had to leave him to rest, please" Error begged.

The Lord nodded to the guard and the gate opened. "I will show you" Error was going to run, but was grabbed "no, I will send my team to find your brother, they will find him, we need to talk" Error watched as a team of skeletons walked out, wearing everything but the uniform, except one, that wore A uniform.

The Lord then walked inside "Follow me, Mr CQ"

Error did, he knew some Lords can be cruel, he just hoped they would just help his brother, he didn't care if they hurt him, he just wanted his brother safe and well.

The town was small but big in its own way. They came to a biggish house, made it dark oak wood and black wood.

Most of the town was made in that wood, with a few colourful ones he couldn't look at right now.