Hogwarts

'Warning: Creepy Fresh, panic attacks, burning,

Ink, Nightmare, Reaper, Fresh are Slytherins

Error, Dust, Geno are Ravenclaws

Blue, Killer, Lust, Cross are Gryffindors

Horror, Dream, Epic, are Hufflepuffs'

---

Ink, Blue, and Dream were all talking to each other, going to their next class. But then Ink remembers that he saw someone the other day. "Oh! Blue, you know a lot of people right?" he asked. Blue smiled "Yes, but so do you"

Ink nodded "Yes, but I'm looking for someone," he said. "They are a skeleton, but they have black bones instead of white, and no it's not Nightmare," he said.

Blue thought for a second "Does he have blue tears coming out of his sockets?" he asked. Ink nodded "Yes! do you know who he is!?"

Blue nodded "Yup, His name is Error, and he is a Ravenclaw," he said "Why are you looking for him?" he asked. "Well, I saw him the other day in passing, and I just couldn't get my eyes off him, so I want to know more about him," he said.

Dream nodded "I guess that makes sense...I think I share a class with him...he's so quiet thought"

"Do you know where he hangs out?" he asked. Blue thought "No...I'm afraid not" he shook his head. "damn"

-

At lunch, Ink sat at his table, he would normally join Dream and Blue in the courtyard for lunch, but he wanted to talk to someone right now.

He scooted next to him. "Hey Nightmare" he smiled. Nightmare sighed. "what do you want Artist," he said irritated already.

"Nothing much...just looking for someone," he said. Nightmare gave him a blank look, then returned to his book. "Aren't you the one who knows everyone"

Ink rolled his eye-light "Yes, but this is a Ravenclaw, we don't have many classes with them" he said. Nightmare looked over, "A Ravenclaw?"

Ink nodded "yup, I saw him passing me yesterday, he had so much personality and he looked like a masterpiece, I just want to get to know him," he said dreamily.

Nightmare shook his head "well, who is he"

"I don't know the last name, only his name and how he looks. He's a skeleton, and has black bones, like you, and blue tears running gout of his eye-sockets, his name is Error" Nightmare froze. Then he held back a growled "So? know anyone like that? or where he hangs out? I don't see him here"

"No, I don't know who you are talking about, go away" Nightmare growled. Ink pouted "rude" but he left.

On his way to Blue and Dream, he ran into another Gryffindor. "Lust! how are you, my good friend!" Ink smiled hugging him. Lust chuckled "Good to see you too Inky"

"INK! LUST!" Blue and Dream came running. "Hello, Lust" Dream said politely. "So, have you've gotten any lead on where he hangs out?" Blue asked. "No, Nightmare didn't know who I was talking about" Ink pouted.

"Who are you looking for Darling?" Lust asked. "A skeleton named Error," he said.

Lust smiled "he has black bones and red?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I've seen him before, we have a class together," he said. "Can you tell me anything that could help me find out where he goes to hang out?"