🐣Nice To Meet You

Title: Nice To Meet You

Creator: Wishroomness (can be found on Instagram: https://www

Creator: Wishroomness (can be found on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wishroomness/ )

com/wishroomness/ )

Genre: Romance

Publication Status: Ongoing (Currently at Episode 32 on Dec 28, 2020)It will be out Every Monday.

Description:

A ditsy university student Mew finds a lost student card. Instead of doing the sensible thing, Mew decides to let fate take the wheel and try something silly. Little did she know, she would be confronting the owner of the card, Daze who has some things to say about what she did. Did Mew make the biggest mistake of her life? or the best decision of her life? Follow these two adorable goofballs to find out!

Website: https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/nice-to-meet-you/list?title_no=2066

My Review:

Art: 100

I feel that art is really very pretty. I always look at the art design before I start to read a comic, webtoon, manhwa, manga, it is the most important factor, as the art has to appeals to me in a way to continue reading it.

Story: 90

The story is really exciting, the story plot is sticking right, and does not seems off anywhere. I really like how the creator starts out in episode 1 or chapter 1. It really gives off a great impact and cute design.

And is funny how they have some funny moments in the story, that really cracks me out, way to go creator!! Do not wish to spoil the funny moment in chapter 1, so do READ IT.

I put story 90 because, the story is not complete yet, although I do not like the completed series as I want to read my favorites forever, so I put it in 90 first.

Romance: 85

The genre is Romance, and I have put 85 for now, as the romance part is a bit slow, but is actually quite cute the little romance they have for now. Really interested in knowing how real romance be like when they start dating for real.