🐣Surviving Romance

Plot: When Chaerin Eun becomes the protagonist of the romance novel she is reading, she expects a fairytale ending with the novel's love interest, Jeha. But when a bizarre twist makes her realize the story is not playing out as it does in the book, she'll need the help of an unlikely character from her class to defy the new storyline and find her happy ending -- if only she can figure out who this 'Unknown Extra' is first!

 But when a bizarre twist makes her realize the story is not playing out as it does in the book, she'll need the help of an unlikely character from her class to defy the new storyline and find her happy ending -- if only she can figure out who thi...

Review:

ART: 98

PLOT: 89

To be honest, when I saw the title, I thought it was some fantasy or isekai love again but the cover image shows modern time. So I was, hmm, an interesting concept.

After that, when I read chapter 1, I was like what, some kind of childhood romance again? But when they said the word "bizarre twist", YES THEY ARE RIGHT. it is indeed BIZARRE TWIST. AND I LIKE IT.

This is a really interesting concept, the story is well built, the characters' development is very exciting. It is not just plain old romance. Our female lead is Pretty, and pretty BADASS.

Owner: Lee Yeon

https://www.webtoons.com/en/horror/survive-romance/list?title_no=2607&page=1