🐣To Love Your Enemy

Title: To Love Your Enemy

Alt Title: Love Your Enemies

Author: JungYoon

Art by: Taegeon

Genre: Romance

Pub Status: Ongoing (Currently 30 episodes on Dec 31, 2020). It is out every Monday and Thursday.

Description:

Having mastered the art of lying her way through life, Yeonhee Bae has vowed to leave her past behind and make a fresh start for herself by going to college at 24. But when she runs into someone who knows a secret from her past that could completely ruin her reputation, her hopes for a perfect life suddenly start to crumble. Amidst college gossip, crushes, and jealousy, can the two set aside their differences and embrace each other for who they really are?

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/to-love-your-enemy/

My Review:

Art: 95

I feel that art is really very pretty. I always look at the art design before I start to read a comic, webtoon, manhwa, manga, it is the most important factor, as the art has to appeals to me in a way to continue reading it.

It is really cute the way they depict the female lead expressions when she realizes she is sad, angry, happy, etc.

Story: 80

It's not easy finding modern days Korean webtoon, Idk why is full of fantasy. So really happy to find one.

The 1st few chapters were normal, just a plain old introduction. But it was exciting to see the enemy so soon, I wondered if he is originally like that or what.

It was starting to be a bit boring as the problem between them was annoying, but suddenly something funny appears haha. (chapter 5).

The story is really exciting, the story plot is sticking right, and does not seems off anywhere. But is really annoying to see that prick disturbing our female lead. Really glad that the male lead starts to notice her in a better light.

Romance: 70

The genre is Romance, and I have put 70 for now, as the romance part is a bit slow, because the male lead is dumb. But still lucky thanks to this male lead, the romance is starting better!!