🐣The First Night With the Duke

Title: The First Night With the Duke

Alternative Title: I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Art by: MSG

Adapted by: Teava

Original Work by: Hwang DoTol

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Isekai, Fantasy

Publication Status: Ongoing (Currently at Episode 17 on 3 Jan 2021). It will be out Every Monday.

Description: 

A handsome, selfish noble falls for a beautiful, kind commoner -- at least, that's how the story's supposed to go. When an average college student wakes up as Ripley, an extra in her favorite romance novel, she resolves to enjoy the luxuries of her character's status while watching the novel's plot unfold from the sidelines. However, her plans are soon derailed when she finds herself in bed with no other than Duke Zeronis, the novel's hero! Dodging the villainess' schemes, the Duke's advances, and her own feelings, can Ripley keep the story on track and survive beyond the first night?

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-first-night-with-the-duke/list?title_no=1267

My Review:

Art: 100

I feel that art is really very pretty. I always look at the art design before I start to read a comic, webtoon, manhwa, manga, it is the most important factor, as the art has to appeals to me in a way to continue reading it.

It is really cute the way they depict the female lead expressions when she realizes she is a rich lady, her face was so cute with bling bling hehe.

Story: 90

I have read dozens of isekai comics already, so I expect something different. Like different types of characters. Not those normal revenge, novel story character, etc, etc. I want something different from the female lead or the male lead. I want them to be unique and not just plain rich, dumb, etc.

At first when I read it, Oh again, the story is similar. I decided to continue reading it because I have run out of other chapters in my favorites. The 1st chapter always starts off the same so I decided to let it go as isekai comics are generally like that.

But it was exciting that the female lead was not the female lead in the novel (OPPS spoiler). Which very rare isekai do this, but I do manage to find more isekai to do this way now too. But still, this one is slightly different, as the character is an unknown character, so is so exciting!!

It is really cute how they make her seems so happy when she realizes she is rich and a high-ranking family. Then I suddenly remember oh wait, isn't she supposed to take the duke's first night?

The story is really exciting, the story plot is sticking right, and does not seems off anywhere. It starts so excitingly when the duke appears all of a sudden saying some cringing words. 

I put story 90 because, the story is not complete yet, although I do not like the completed series as I want to read my favorites forever, so I put it in 90 first.

Romance: 75

The genre is Romance, and I have put 75 for now, as the romance part is a bit slow, because of the female lead being dense as hell, but we cannot blame her as she has a sad backstory. And we cannot blame the male lead for being obsessed with her because they will reveal the reason why. But I'm still angry at the raping scene though. (OPPS)