Album

Sabrina

When my first album was going to come out, my boyfriend Peyton was there to support me.

During the days that I would be recording the songs, he would bring me flowers and chocolate, and I loved him so much.

But a week before my album came out, he told me he was going to be in New York for a shoot, and couldn't be there for the release party.

He told me the news over face time, and my heart broke into a thousand pieces.

After he left for NY, I wasn't myself.

And everybody noticed.

So Rowan decided to fix this herself.

Behind my back of course.

She called Peyton and asked him to come back.

But I didn't know anything about her plans.

That was until I felt someone behind me as I waited to go onstage...

Peyton

"I would love to come back to see Sabrina again!"

I really miss her.

"That is a great idea, Rowan. She's going to love it. But how am I going to get enough money to go back to LA?" I asked Rowan.

"You're going to have to find a way to come. And fast!" She said.

And that's when I thought of something.

"Anyone like Sabrina Carpenter? If you do, then come on over and I'll give you the code! For only $15!" I shouted.

No one looked in my direction.

I sighed.

This was going to be a long day.

1 hour later, I had bribed a couple of peoples and a huge crowd to buy the code from me.

But I still didn't have enough money to buy a plane ticket.

Then, a girl with long blond hair and a girl with red hair came up to me.

"Hi I'm Summer and this is my friend Scarlet. We can give you our extra plane ticket."

I rose my eyebrows at that one.

They were going to just give me their plane ticket?

"But first can we get an autographed album? It has to have yours and Sabrina's?"

"Of course! I will do anything.

I needed some other way to thank these girls.

"And maybe two backstage passes to see her at her album release party"

If of course, the plane is heading to LA, and if I can get to the location in time.

"Well lucky for you, we have all of that."

I left all the other people hanging there, and the three of us ran onto the airplane.

----Three hours later----

We had arrived at the location that Sabrina's release party was going to be.

But before I could do anything, Rowan shoved me into the shower and demanded me not to show myself until five minutes before Sabrina would go out there.

I had to wait an hour.

This was going to be hard.

Third person

Sabrina sadly waited for an hour to pass.

She would call Peyton, but she was too sad to think about him.

So she then decided to take a nap.

But Summer and Scarlet found where she was, creeped up on Sabrina.

Scarlet started to panic, and then Summer fainted.

Sabrina woke up with a jolt.

She looked up to see a girl with long blonde hair thud to the ground.

About 45 minutes had passed since she had fallen asleep.

Plus, she had 15 minutes to have her hair and makeup done.

Her crew didn't do it before, because they couldn't find her!

But before she could to anything, the girl with the red hair fell to the floor as well.

Uh oh...

Rowan ran into the room, and helped the two girls up.

Sabrina at that point had only had 10 minutes to get ready.

In 6 minutes she was ready, thanks to Rowan and the girls.

She ran backstage, and waited to get called on.

Sabrina

As I patiently waited to be called on, strong arms wrapped around me, and a deep voice whispered "I'm back."

I turned around and gave him a huge kiss.

Even after they called me on, we were still kissing.

After we broke away, I gave him one last kiss, and ran onstage, with a HUGE smile on my face.

So you guises. We finally posted something, even if you guys didn't comment anything. This took a while to write, and personally, we had plenty of snow days to write this up. Here it is. We hope you liked it. And DONT be afraid to comment ideas. We will not copy anybody's ideas.  We hope we can get 4 votes and 1 comment by Wednesday cuz we hope persons like this story. Love you,

-TheAnaTwins