Itchy eyes part 2

Recap:
They both nodded their heads at each other. They had a plan.

With Cowan

Rowan looked at Corey and laughed. She quickly became serious.

Like out of thin air, she whipped out her phone and texted Peyton. Operation Peybrina had started.

With Peyton

He started sneezing rapidly one sneeze after the other. He was getting bad, and the evil pollen was starting to get into his house.

Soon he wouldn't even be able to open his eyes. But his mother sent him to his room and he was home alone.

But he needed someone to take care of him.

Rowan and Corey couldn't take care of him and he was sure that Sabrina was with her boyfriend. Suddenly his phone started to vibrate and he saw 6 messages from Rowan.

Rowan 😘😆🐱☮

-Hellllllooooooooo

-Are you feeeeeeeellllllllling better?

-i'm sorry that we can't take care of you

-But maybe I know someone who can 😉

-Hehe anyways I may or may not have told Sabrina that she needed to take care of you hehe?

-Operation Peybrina is in action babe

-oops wrong person

He stared at this one for a while and just ignored it. He sighed, knowing those two were up to no good.

Suddenly there was a knock at his front door, and he ran to get it. And there stood Sabrina looking up at him with a bright smile.

"GOOD MORNIN' HUCKLEBERRY. How ya doin'?", she said laughing.

She took off her shoes, and jumped on the sofa, making herself comfortable.

"She's not mad at me anymore", he thought. Lucas rolled my eyes and looked at her grinning.

" I'm doing ok, except for the fact that I feel like i'm dying from all these allergies that I have, and it sucks", he said to her.

"Thank you for coming to take care of me though. You really didn't have to do that."

She shrugged and replied "Eh. It was either this, or spend time with those two goofballs we somehow call our friends. And Bradley had something else to do, so I decided to come here and give you some company."

Peyton forced a smile, especially when he heard the part about Bradley having "something" to do.

His "something" was he was probably with his other girlfriend. He had actually told Peyton before that he had seen a girl while dating Sabrina, but wouldn't do it again.

Despite what he had said, he continued seeing the girl, and Peyton couldn't do anything. That's what got him in trouble in the first place.

He turned to her and opened his mouth, and suddenly jumped up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING UP? IM SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF YOU!! SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" She screamed at him.

One hour later

The two of them both were seated next to one another, laughing and talking about the set life.

Then there was suddenly a knock a the door, and they heard Bradley's voice.

They looked at each other wide eyed and surprised.

"He doesn't know that I came over here to take care of you! He'll get really upset if he finds out that I came here. He's really jealous of you." Sabrina whispered to him.

Peyton both rolled his eyes and blushed a little bit. But he nodded his head, and lead her to the pantry for her to hide.

Then he slugged over to the door to answer it. He paused for a second, and then he heard a shrill, high pitch voice.

Had Bradley really brought over his other girlfriend, and while Sabrina was over there?

-----

Well this is a random update, after almost 1 year!!1!! Wwell ihope you enjoied it, and i changed a bit of the stuff in part 1, so check it out. Part 3, no one knnews when it will come out.

Have agreats mothers day!111!

-TheAnaTwins