Life without him

Sabrina's POV

That day when Peyton and I divorced, I knew my life would change.

We had a little girl. He knew I couldn't take care of her myself. She needed a dad to take care of her when I had to do
errands.

In my opinion, I think he was sefish, and he only cared about himself.

I thought he was sweet, caring, actually loved me. I thought wrong.

Peyton's POV

I knew Sabrina wouldn't understand. I think I did the right choice. Maybe we weren't meant to be. I had loved her for so long. But then I got feelings for another girl. So I cheated on her.

I didn't care what Sabrina thought. Soon, Sabrina was just another annoying thought in my head. We fought. Our daughter stood in the middle crying, and Sabrina couldn't do anything about it...

Third person POV

As Peyton exited the house with his stuff, Sabrina slid down the wall, and began to sob. She curled up into a ball, and soon fell asleep. When she awoke, her daughter sat in front of her, sleeping, holding a book and her teddy bear, and dressed in her pajamas. Sabrina sighed and took her to her room.

Three months later

Sabrina stood in her kitchen mixing pancakes {you have no idea how long I have waiting to write this...} waiting for her daughter to come down for her first day of kindergarten. Her 6 year old daughter was growing up! "Alice!" She called.

"These pancakes won't eat themselves!!" Hearing these words her daughter eagerly ran down the stairs. "MOMMY, THERE IS A PWERSOM AT THEM DOOR!"

Simply pluerplexed by this statement, Sabrina approached the door towards the door with caution. There stood Peyton, wearing a black hoodie, and staring at the ground. Then he slowly walked into the house, not even pausing to say hello.

Then Sabrina shrugged and went to feed her daughter. She looked around to see if she could find Alice, but then she heard a giggle and Peyton laughing. Sabrina walked over to the "crime scene", and saw that her daughter had had found her father.

Sabrina stood in the door way, but didn't say anything. Just by standing there, she saw Alice slowly reach her finger, and boop Peyton's nose. She began to giggle, and said "Daddy?"

She looked at Peyton, then at Sabrina, who had tears in her eyes. When he nodded, Alice told him," Well come join us for breakfast, I bet mommy won't mind." That's when Sabrina knew thing were going to turn out perfect...

~
This took me a really long time. Sorry if it's short. We still have like 3 more in the writing. When "Blank Space" gets to 4k reads, we will update 2 more of these. Thanks for your patience. P.S. I was a little disappointed that the last update didn't get the requirements....

-TheAnaTwins