LBLC: meeting #1

Aizawa Pov

I swear I hate loud blondes they are so loud, obnoxious and annoying and I know my husband is one of them and if he heard me saying this he would be mad but i dont care.
Everywhere I go there is a loud blonde, While im teaching, when im at home, in the teachers lounge THE LIST GOES ON.

Today was supposed to be a relatively good day, you see I am hosting the very first meeting for my agency. You may be asking what is this agency? well its a called the LBLC (loud blonde lovers club). At the moment its quite small consisting of only me, but i have recently been putting up posters in places where loud blondes dont usually go like the library in hopes of new commers.

What I mean when I said  'Today was supposed to be a reletively good day' is that I had to deal with Class 1A raging. It was a heated argument about if tomatos and cucumbers were fruits and vegetable. Ofcourse, i let them do as they pleased until todoroki was thrown at kaminari as sero was trying to catch a pickachu and midoryia and bakugo started to fight. I told them that they now had to just sit in silence wich helped my growing headache.

At the end of the day I let the class go early as i had to start preparing the classroom for meeting whicch, despite my expression, I was quite excited about.

I pushed all the desks towards the back and side walls and arranged the chairs in a circle. i chose a few desks to be at the front of the room with some loud free snacks.

Not soon after I was suprised to see kirishima at the door.
'YO AIZAWA WASSUP Am I early?' I just stared at him stunned. just last week I litterally taught the class how to not fall or get involved with loud blondes and there he was.

"What did i tell you!?' He looked at the ground embarrarresed "you know what just take a seat" he sat down awkwardly when another person slowly opened the door.

I looked up, and by now you could have guessed why i had become more annoyed then i originally was. Shinso was standing in the door frame looking everywhere but at me. "Who was it Bakugo, Monoma, Aoyama or kaminari?" I asked while giving him an intense glare.
" Yes...." He answerd. I rolled my eyes motioning him to sit down.

Kirishima was glaring at Shinso as he didnt exactly like the fact that bakugo could be one of the reasons why he was there.

Then a window was smashed at the back corner of the room. I had my capture weapon at the ready and kirishima and shinso got into a fightinh stance.

My eyes widened as there stood
.
.
.
Dabi.

He rose his hands in surrender. "Hey i know that we have had our diffrences in the past and i have tried to kill you...multiple times but please! Can we put our diffrences aside for like the next few hours." I looked at him with complete confusion as i tried to find his true motives.

"Im dating a loud blonde"

Who would have thought.

"And hes a chicken"

Eventually, we let him stay, what can i say people dealing with loud blondes must stick together.
We made an agreement that during club hours we would all be civil and have no hard feelings about what happens outside of the club.

During our discussions, Tamaki, shyly slipped past the door followed by a smiling masaru bakugo.
"This younge man was outside the door, he wanted to come in but it seems he was too shy"

Tamaki just walked to a corner of the room and stood there back to the group of people and head on the wall. This was quite usual so i wasnt bothered.

"Kids, got issues" Dabi stated.

Masaru sat down clearly content with the calm atmosphere. It was no suprise he was here, he lived with 2 loud blondes (well 1 since the dorm move).

Kendou was next rushing in and closing the door abruptly. "This is a blonde free zone right!?" I stiffled a laugh and nodded. The relief on her face was amusing.

After a while Deku, Ururaka and Tsu walked in. Before i could ask why they were here-

"Toga" they said in unison before sitting down abruptly.

We were about to officially start the meeting when Inko midoryia stepped in.
"Sorry im a bit late" She exclaimed before her eyes widened, "IZUKU!?".

"MUM WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" The younger midoryia had shock written all over his face. I just internally cried from second hand embarrasment. Mrs.Midoryia sat down next to her son and calmly said "Your fathers now blonde" before facing the middle of the circle.

Poor Izuku was so confused.

"Well now we are all settled, i would just like to say loud blonde syndrome may be hard but together we can get through it.... Lets begin"

︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎Meanwhile𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

LOUD BLONDE GROUP THERAPY
for people who have loud blonde syndrome and need help
------Meetings at UA -----
In 1A classroom

➪No loud blondes allowed
➪Everyone else welcome
➪Blonde free snacks

The three blondes stared at the crumpled piece of paper in disbelief.
"So that's where shitty hair was going!?" Bakugou was quite pissed that his boyfriend spent more time at the 'shitty club' than with him.

"Yea" Hizashi felt betrayed. While Kaminari was balling his electric eyes out.

"We are getting them back for this right?"

"Well duh That's why i called you here" Hizashi, or present mic, had called them into the teachers lounge during maths class to discuss this matter.

"Its time to call the loud blonde squad"