//2//

Liam’s POV

            “Liam get that bloody handkerchief out of your back pocket before I wrap it around your neck!”

            Of course it was Louis, of fucking course.

            “Harry said it looked ok!” I shouted right back, already situated comfortably on the rising stage because we had less than a minute until show time and everyone else but Louis and Zayn were in their spots.

            Clearly time didn’t matter on Mount Olympus.

            “Harry bought a four hundred dollar shirt with flamingos on it last week and he’s currently wearing an ascot.” Lou was spraying the last bit of hairspray on Zayn and cracking up to the tune of everyone else’s chuckles. Louis however looked dead serious even as he was still scuffing his vans into the concrete.

            “Louis I always have my han-“ I started again, this time smacking the back of Niall’s giggling head before Louis –of course- interrupted me.

            “Who here has a girlfriend Liam? Right, not you. So take the rag out of your pants before I tie you to your bed and shove your dick in your mouth.” He finished quite abruptly, Zayn and Niall’s eyes nearly popping out of their heads while Harry looked quite content, and even chuckled a bit despite the sadistic effect of Louis’ words.

            “Fine.” I snapped, but it came out more like an admittance of submission –something I only knew because Louis then proceeded to pat my head when he moved to stand next to me on the lift.

            “You ready?” Zayn leaned over to ask quietly, his eyes big and warm and caring because unlike some people Zayn actually knew I was nervous. Mostly because I hadn’t stopped talking about it since yesterday when I finally got her number and sent the tickets.

            A text she didn’t respond to might I add, because she’d left her read tags on so I knew when she saw it, and I totally didn’t sit there staring at the grey dots and begging them to appear for five minutes before I decided she totally wasn’t going to respond to me.

            Which was crisis number one, because obviously she thought I was weird.

            Never mind that, Louis had laughed mirthlessly at me while everyone else tried to tell me it was ok.

            “Yeah mate, I’m ready.” I totally wasn’t, but the lift was going up regardless so there I went. Up into the fortress of doom.

            “She’s going to think I’m creepy!” I whined back to Niall who was now just glaring at me because this was the seventh time he’d told me to move on.

“Bro! Charlotte Valerie Mecentee!” Louis shouted before Niall could get himself over to my couch and shove his fist into my mouth.

“What the hell is that?” Zayn popped his head in from where him and Harry had started making dinner, the fumes smelled a whole lot like barbecued flesh though so I wasn’t really excited for whatever it was.

“It’s her, I think. She’s this girl right?” Louis turned his laptop to face us, and I about shit my pants in surprise.

Here I thought he’d been surfing the web and looking at photos of him and his girlfriend in an attempt to ignore me, but really he’d been looking for her.