//7//

A/N

There's a note at the bottom for anyone who cares... Sorry this took so damn long. I do love you all lots and lots for sticking with it.

Lottie's POV

"Get off the couch."

"No. Absolutely not."

"Get off the couch and go change."

"I said no Riley. I'm not going out with you and Eric."

"Your boyfriend says differently."

"I don't have a bo- Fuck."

It toppled painfully into my lap, the lockscreen lit up to a small green icon right next to the worldwide-recognized nametag; Liam Payne.

Aye wuld u nd ur friends want 2 go out with me and boys 2nite?

"Oh my god- Riley! RileyRileyRile-"

"So you're going?"

Son of a bitch.

"I can't go!" I was wailing, I knew I was wailing. I mean who wouldn't be wailing? It was nine on a Friday night and I was sitting on the couch in nothing but my pony underwear and sports bra eating in-n-out leftovers and watching Glee re-runs.

"We're going."

Of course Riley felt no pity for me, I mean that would make too much sense to be hot and nice.

"No we aren't going." I was chewing hard enough to break skin on my lip, trying to focus quite actively on more than a few things.

Things like;

Will Demi Lovato always be a Glee cast member?

Is Santana into her?

Should I try to finish this burger before I go into the fetal position?

Has Liam had sex with a lot of girls?

Should I try OkCupid to get some experience?

How do I tell Liam I have no friends?

What the fuck do I do if I get drunk with the Liam Payne?

"Yes you're fucking going!" Riley was standing at the entryway of her room with a look of pure determination.

Of course when I looked determined I just looked like I had to take a shit, but when Riley looked determined she looked like she belonged in the Bad Blood music video.

Fucking bitch.

"Yeah, I'm going, but you're not." I felt vaguely proud of myself for the line for approximately four seconds. Smirking into my glass of water before it hit me that I'd walked right into that trap. " I can't g- I can't!"

The worst part about sisters was the unnecessary amount of hair that stood between you and your resolve.

You see there were three phases in a sister argument. Only two of which were actually bearable because when it hit the third phase you either had to give in or commit yourself to going bald.

Riley however had bypassed stage one and two respectively, and had instead skipped straight to phase three; hair pulling.

"Ow –owowowow- Let g- ermfg-"

Another notable mention was that phase three of sister arguments included all three phases. Which meant that on top of the hair pulling, I was also kicking and screaming my way to wherever she was dragging me.