The truth is out

"Miss. Faragonda, who's Darkar, I've looked everywhere in Alfea's computers?" Tecna asked walking in with the Winx expect Bloom. 

"He's the Prince of Darkness, he was created when the Dragon made the world, he has come back for the Ultimate Power, that's why he needs the Cloud Tower, Pixie Village, and Alfea Codex, but to also open the gate he will need the Dragon Fire, he will need Bloom" 

"I'm pretty sure his Palace is in Shadow Haunt" 

"Um, that cursed cave?" Stella asked. "Yes" 

---

With Bloom and Avalon

Icy shot a spell at Avalon's legs freezing him to the ground. "Bloom, run!" He yelled. "Professor, but--" 

"Go!" He said. Bloom nodded and ran through the dark, cold halls. 

"Come on out, Bloom" Stormy said. Bloom formed a small flame to see where she was. She was in a dark hall and couldn't see a thing. 

She transformed. "Charmix" She said and the gem appeared. 

"I need the Winx" She said to herself. "Message Flame!" She formed a ball of fire. 

"Winx, Miss. Faragonda I'm in a weird dark place with the Trix, I don't know where I am, please help, Professor Avalon is trapped" Bloom said. 

"Go and find Miss. Faragonda and the Winx" Bloom said and the ball flew off. 

-----

"Why is Bloom taking so long?" Musa asked. "Daphne's trying to help her, Bloom trusts her most, they are sisters" 

The ball of flames flew into Miss. Faragonda's office. "What's that?" Flora asked. The ball glowed and let Bloom's message out. 

"She's in Shadow Haunt" Miss. Faragonda gasped. "Um, how?" Flora asked. 

A golden light formed and the ghost Daphne appeared. "Daphne--" 

"Avalon isn't real, it's Darkar! I saw with the power of my mask, he took Bloom through a portal before I could tell her, I feel she's in terrible trouble" Daphne said. 

"That's how he was able to undo that dark spell on Bloom so fast!" Aisha said. "What?" Stella asked. 

"If someone pits a dark spell on someone it takes more than a blast from a wand, if the person who placed it did it, they can wipe the spell out, he also took her memory of what happened" 

"She doesn't even know Avalon's, Darkar!" Flora gasped. "Call the Speacilists, you will need all the help, Winx, but your fairies and that dark place will drain your powers, you must be careful and use your powers when they are needed" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"The boys are flying in now" Stella pointed. 

"Lets go" Flora said.