19

𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰

𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙰𝚕𝚒
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰.

"Tae this would look good on you." I said holding up a graphic tee against him. He looked down at me with a smile.

"You think so?" He asked taking the T-shirt out of my hands walking over to the mirror. I nodded agreeing grabbing my the shirt throwing it over my arm.

I picked up a pair of jeans that I thought would fit with the shirt, and luckily he agreed to it. We checked out, and before long we were right back in his charger facing down the streets of downtown atl.

It wasn't too surprising to learn this is where he grew up. I knew instantly when he told me he had his own personal car down here, and the way he knew his way to everything without a GPS hit the head on the nail.

I was slowly getting Tae to open up to me. At first it was hard, he's very damaged. Coming from a broken home, just as I it's kinda hard to discuss or communicate with someone. At least, he tries. There are some moments where he doesn't know how to verbally express himself, but that's okay.

I looked over at him. He was zoned out taping his finger against the steering wheel as we sat behind someone at a red light. Most likely thinking about something from his past that he BARELY talks about. I waved my hand in front of his face, "Whatcha thinkin about?"

"Nothin." He mumbled keeping it short. I glared at him, "You sure? The light is green and you haven't went yet."

He pressed on the gas jerking the car forward speeding off. He didn't utter another word the car just fell silent. I hated when he got like this.

"Tae." I called out reaching over grabbing his hand running my thumb over his bare knuckles. He looked over at me softening his face, "Yes love?"

"Let's talk about it." I said, "There's no need for you to keep everything bottled up. If something is bothering you, let's discuss it."

"It's not the easy, Cle." He said.

"We can at least try." I said. The car fell silent again. I bit the inside of my cheek before speaking again, "I used to be jealous of my older sisters."

"Why?" Tae asked as he removed his hair scratching his goatee.

"They had all my father's attention." I answered, "Didnt care too much for my mother's attention, but I wanted the same attention from my father that they had. He would run to them when they got off the bus and kiss and hug all over them, but only would hug me you know?"