Epilouge

𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 11:45 𝐀𝐌2𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍- 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 && 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!!

𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
11:45 𝐀𝐌
2𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
- 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 && 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!!

"I mean we're grown now. I know she's hurt us, but I think the grown woman in me would like to see her at my wedding." I said as I talked to Femi and Cleo about my wedding which was taking place in the next twenty four hours.

"Yeah you want her there so she can see how good your doing! Everything she every said to us has backfired on her ass." Cleo said smirking, "And I think you should! We shitting on that bitch."

"You're right." Femi agreed finally as we exited the house heading over to the venue to practice for the wedding.

As we entered the venue several men rushed past us with several metal pieces in their hands. I chuckled watching them scurry across the room.

Everything was beginning to feel surreal again. We both decided to wait a year before we got married. We really decided to wait so long because Beyoncé was shooting Black is King. It was coming along beautifully

Three years ago, I was just sneaking around with this woman behind her husband back. Fast forward to now, and I'm getting married to the biggest star in the world.

"Where's my fiancé?" I eagerly asked looking around for her. She was supposed to been here already.

"Nice to know you still get excited to see me." My lovely fiancé said into my ear. I smiled from ear to ear turning around hugging her, "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know." She smiled back tangling her arms around me. Laying my head on her chest I inhaled her scent. She always smelt good. Never caught her lacking.

I refused to release her, but she dropped her arms, "Baby we got to practice."

"I know." I sighed pushing my braids back. I didn't plan on keeping my hair like this for the wedding. This is just a cute protective style.

Grabbing my hand she pulled me towards the center of the venue, "You ready?"

"Are you ready to make me your wife?" I asked. She stood before taking in a breathe, "I've never been more ready. I've been ready since the day I gave you that promise ring."

She pointed at my necklace. the ring was a sentimental thing for me. I couldn't fit it anymore. Turned it into a necklace, and she plays with it every time she sees it.

"Are you parents coming?" I asked as Seven clapped her hands telling everyone to get into their positions

"Mmhm." She nodded as Beyoncé and I ran behind the door taking our places.

My heart was beating super fast. This is what love feels like. The excitement, the adrenaline, the romance, and the person who has you falling down
quickly for their love.