15.

𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝑶𝑯

𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝑶𝑯.
𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍.
unedited.

"Big ole freak." I sung as I walked around the small department store that sat in the corner of the mall I was walking around, "Lil booty, lil ole treat."

I picked up a cute small Louis Vuttion purse, checking the price tag. $5,000 dollars for this? I think the fuck not. I abruptly put the purse down shaking my head walking out the store. That's a whole new car, and even if I did want to spend money like that I wouldn't spend it here.

I would rather invest/spend $5,000 towards a black business. People who actually come with these unique ideas only for them to be stolen by a bigger company.

Today was my bestie boo, Lotus, birthday. Beyoncé decided we should throw her a surprise party, and we all agreed. She's the type that barely celebrates her birthday, but when she finally decides to she goes all out.

I walked out the store getting into the back of the black truck parked out front.

I waited for him to get before I spoke, "Hey, do you know any black boutiques or store that sell clothing articles around here?"

"Yes." He nodded, "I know this really nice boutique three blocks from here."

"Could you take me to it?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up before pulling off.

Shortly, we arrived at the boutique. I quickly got out walking inside. The decor of the the building was breath taking. Marble floors, glass tables everywhere, plush white carpets scattered amongst the floor, and glass chandeliers. I inhaled a little, the aroma in the air was very sweet. Smelt like vanilla and lavender. Stepping further into the store I looked around.

The shoes sat on the wall to the far left, while the purses sat on the right wall. In the middle of the floor was clothing racks, and small accessories. I smiled, "Yea, finna go bankrupt."

I knew Lotus loved a good pair of heels, and that's what she gone get. I scanned over the shoes until I found a pair that screamed Lotus.

BINGO! A yellow pair of strap heels with butterflies along the bottom strap, along with the back of the heel, "She would love these."

"