23.

Cʟᴇᴏᴘᴀᴛʀᴀ Aʟɪ

Cʟᴇᴏᴘᴀᴛʀᴀ Aʟɪ.
Hᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, TX.
Tʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.
𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 🤦🏾‍♀️.

I sat on the stairway with my head in my hands bouncing my leg up and down impatiently. She was supposed to been here hours ago. I flew back home, because I need answers, and I needed them quick.

Everything that happened the other day kept replaying in my head. I can't even believe those words flew out my mouth. I wouldn't dare utter those words to someone I truly cared about ever! At least I thought.

"It's always the half siblings that wanna act funny and cause problems"

I threw my head back not allowing my tears to fall. Half sibling? This whole time Femi and Lotus have been my half siblings? This can't be true.

'Maybe if you guys didn't act the way you acted or dressed the way you dressed none of this would've happened to you..'

"What the fuck Cleo? Why would you say something like that?" I asked my self as I face palmed, "What the fuck was I thinking?"

My mind began to wonder and I zoned out.

'They hate you now, don't think about going back'

'Why would you saying something like that Cleo you know better'

'They'll never forgive you'

'Beyoncé fucking hates you now, you stupid bitch'

I shook my head I won't allow these negative thoughts to get to me.

'You let your mom get in your head? You stupid bitch'

'she's lying! she's manipulating you'

'she used you to get back at your sisters'

'she never loved you'

'she hates you'

'kill yourself'

My breathing hitched and I started hyperventilating as tears clouded my vision.

I was allowing her words/mines, and views affect me in way I never would imagine. I usually would never let anything she would let fly out her mouth about my sisters get to me.

My head shot up looking towards the door as it pushed open. She ushered her way in with grocery bags in her palm heading straight for the kitchen after kicking the door closed with her left foot.