Hello

*Jamie*

Jamie was walking across the street head filled with so many thoughts she forgot she was walking. It wasn't until someone pulled her away from almost getting hit by a car she realized what she was doing. "What were you th-." The person stopped mid-sentence realizing who she was staring at. Jamie was paled and was frozen shocked to see who she was staring at.

"Jamie." The person whispered still stunned by who she was looking at. "Dani." Jamie said as quiet as her voice could possibly be. Jamie considered running but she was pulled into an alley in between small shops.

"After a year and 6 months not a single call and I find you in London!" Dani said tears in her eyes but not letting them fall. "You left never saying a word to me again and the first thing I do after I find you is save you from almost getting hit by a car." Dani said still not letting the tears fall. "Why did you not say anything? Why did you leave?!" Dani said finally letting her tears fall. Jamie was still frozen by the fact she's seeing the girl who's never left her mind. Jamie couldn't say anything she couldn't move or comfort the girl she wanted in her arms so badly.

"Dani." Was all Jaime could say. Jamie never really planned what she would say to Dani but being frozen sure didn't help. Finally thinking of something Jamie hugged her. Jaime forced herself to move in order to comfort the girl she never stopped thinking of. "I'm so sorry." Jamie said tears forming in her eyes hugging Dani tightly. Jamie could feel Dani start to weaken so thought of taking her to her flat.

"Can you help me to my flat it's just across the street. I have to many groceries right now." Dani said slightly nervous thinking Jamie would say no. "Yeah just direct me." Jamie said ending her hug with Dani and grabbing some of Dani's groceries. Jamie could see the slight blush form on Dani's face but didn't do anything.

Once the two arrived to Dani's apartment Jamie didn't know what to do so she stood beside the door. "You can sit." Dani said with a quiet giggle that Jamie wanted to hear again. Jamie sat down across from Jamie on a one person chair.

"So..." Jamie said not knowing what to say. "Um how's London?" Jamie asked trying to talk to Dani who didn't know what she was doing. "Its good, I moved here 4 months ago." Dani said with a small smile. "What made you move here?" Jamie asked wondering how Dani ended up in London. "Theo got a huge job opportunity out here and I had been looking at some places to open a store for a bit out here. We both talked to each other and Nellie and decided to move here together." Dani said.

*Dani*

Dani was looking for a new job because she had been cut from her job since the school wasn't doing too good. She hadn't set herself on staying in Vermont but wouldn't mind staying where most of her family was.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Theo asked both of her sisters. Nellie was helping Dani look through the newspaper for places to rent or jobs for hire. "Yeah what's up?" Dani asked pushing away the newspaper giving Theo her attention as Nellie did the same.

"So I got this huge job opportunity to work with kids just how I wanted." Theo said nervously. "That's great! Why do I feel like there is more to it though?" Nellie said curiously. "It's in London." Theo said wondering what her sisters would say.

"I figured you guys could come with me, I could stay, or you guys stay and I go." Theo said not knowing how her sisters would react. "London sounds fun. I mean you could rent a place there?" Nellie said looking at her little sister Dani. "Let's do it! No point in wasting your potential Theo but no way to leave us" Dani said giggling at her sisters.