How it Works

If you were a part of our camp last year, you'll still want to read this because we've made some changes to improve your camp experience

If you were a part of our camp last year, you'll still want to read this because we've made some changes to improve your camp experience. Here are some questions you may have with the answers!

🌻 Where will the camp be?

The camp will be completely held right here in this book, so make sure you have it added to your library--and public reading list, too, so you can spread the word!

Note: this year we won't be using Discord at all for camp.

🌻 How long will it last?

This camp will run for two weeks, beginning June 13th and ending on the 26th (of June).

🌻 What if I'm gone for a time during camp?

If there's a time during camp where you'll be on vacation, break, etc, simply make sure you let us know in advance. While we would encourage you to do your best to stay committed the entire time, we'll always give grace in the instance that you cannot be here.

🌻 What are daily challenges?

If you were with us last year, you'll know that we completed weekly challenges. This year, there will be daily challenges for a more immersed camp experience. There will be a minimum challenge to complete daily, along with extra challenges we encourage you to participate in whenever possible.

Challenges include: Bible reading, Bible study, Bible memorization, journaling, and more.

🌻 How do the lodges and dorms work?

After registering, you will be assigned a lodge and dorm for your time at camp. There are two lodges, and within each lodge, there are two dorms. Hope Lodge is for ages 15 and under, and Faith Lodge is for ages 16 and up. These dorms will be used for fellowship with your cabinmates, contacting your counselor (tag them in a comment), and your counselor may use it to give you updates/reminders/etc. Speaking of counselors, let's see the next question for more on that.

🌻 What are the counselors for?

The counselors are your dorm leaders that will be assigned to you upon registration. Every day you will report to them when you have done the daily challenge. They're also there to take your prayer requests, give advice, and answer your questions.

🌻 What's so special about Wednesdays?

This is something we didn't do last year, but I'm excited to announce that we'll have mid-week services! This means that during your time here, you will be able to join all the other campers in worship and a sermon two times. These will be every Wednesday at any time you can get around to watching the entire service (due to timezone differences).

🌻 What is the lounge for?

The lounge chapter in this book, located right before the lodges, is where you can spend some time with fellow campers and play games, talk, discuss, etc. Feel free to stop by there at any time and start up a conversation or activity!

Aaand I believe that about sums it up! If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below and we'll be happy to help. 

If you don't have any questions, head on over to the next chapter to find the rules/guidelines and registration!