Chapter Seven

The sky becomes so active as lightening storms rampaged, striking the ground repeatedly. A portal opens in its midst trying to suck in everything... A man jumps out from the portal with a high tech staff with a flashy black costume with golden belt and golden blades arranged vertically, up his sleeves on his hands. The staff rearranges itself stretching and becoming stiff as a mere staff.

He looks round.

" Jasmine ", he called out..

" Yes boss, still here and not dead already, anyway facts that I die you die. Are you sure those freakish beings didn't follow us down here. " It says.

" Will you keep quiet and tell me where the hell I am ". He said.

" I think we're in a planet called Earth, basically where your mum died by the hands of your father. " It said.

" You know for the fact that you are part of me and not speaking all this shit right in my face makes me wanna stab myself in the heart. Your really getting on my nerves luv. "He said and kept walking

Some robots suddenly lands in his front and some at his back.

" Jasmine?! What the hell's going on? ". He yelled out.

" Those are super intelligent AI robots, and they don't look so happy ".

" You have violated the curfew law ", the robots spoke out in unison as they walked closer to him.

" Now leave this premises in ten, nine, eight... "

The man steps back slowly.

" You ready luv?. " He said clutching his staff tightly at it's center that makes the two sides turn to sharp swords.

" Yes boss ". It said

" Full power " he said and jumped up so high, his eyes turns blue...

" One, zero ".

He lands forcefully to the ground that throws some of the robots off balance, Scattering their bodies in the walls around.

Others runs towards him with their guns firing out him.  He spins his staff in a very fast manner preventing the bullet from hitting him as he punches it almost immediately towards them that slices their bodies to pieces, he attracts the staff back to his hand.

" You have no idea on who your dealing with. " He says and superspeeds with a blue aura emitting from his suit which makes him grab some by the neck and smashing them to the ground forcefully, he summersaults and penetrates his leg into the head of another.

" Jasmine!! " He called out.

The staff immediately stops doing whatever it was doing and flies towards him in a flash, slicing the remaining robots in half, he catches it finally and lands on the ground. The swords suddenly covers up and becomes a whole staff.

A robot who survives the slice crawls away from him.

He jumps high and lands forcefully in front of it.

" Where is he?. " He said pointing his staff at it.

" I have no idea on what your talking about. " It said still trying to crawl away.

" I won't ask again, where is the Valkri?. " His voice increased.

The robot begins to emit sparks.

" The only way to have access to such information is by going to a sups school far away from here." It said and paused.

" Who the hell are you ". It said in his dying breaths.