Chapter Eight

Dwayne walks down a hall towards a main entrance with a brief case by his side as he approaches a table with a female receptionist doing her nails and chewing gum loudly.

" I hear of a man whose in charge of robocops, I need to see him now! " he said as he stares into the eyes of the woman.

" And so do they ", she raises her hand and flings it slowly towards the people sitting on a chair.

Dwayne gets angry.

" Fuck that!. " He hits the the table angrily. " where is my brother, I need to see him else both you and your job will seize to see the sunlight of the day "

She looks at him with fear.

" Right this way sir ". She stands up and leads him towards an elevator. " the last floor upwards is where he stays, but I assure you, his not in the mood " she says and walks out.

Dwayne enters and shuts the door with the elevator going upwards towards Wayne's office. It finally opens as he steps into the office of Wayne whose chair was wheeled towards the glass wall as he crosses his legs with his hands clutches.

" Why are you here ", Wayne says as he feels the presence of someone.

" We both know that I won't stoop too low to badge into this cramped up office of yours with your lazy ass sitting over there without me having something more important... "

Wayne squeezes his hands tightly in rage. He turns around and draws his chair towards the table.

" So what's the fuckin stuff you came here to lash out your dumbass to me " he angrily said trying to look all cool.

Dwayne walks slowly towards Wayne.

" Mum was right all this while, finally you will be worth something in this life. And once in this lifestyle I have to ask you for something cos you have what I want and I don't " he smiles as he draws a chair out and sits down. " Now, listen to me and listen very good, your company is successful that I know, creator of the robocops sworn to keep this country safe rather than endangering our young cops out their to fight criminals, well like I always say, I am always a step ahead of you, I am always the more successful one " he stares into the eyes of Wayne whose hands were clutched tight.

" For the last time, what do you want ". Wayne says out of frustration.

" I need a robot so advanced in its program that it's artificial intelligence would be greater than any human and andriod out there in the world with the amplification of its strength, speed and agility that contains a core system able to harness and convert this " brings out the blood sample from his pocket.

Wayne gets a strange feeling as he sees the blood.

" Whose blood is that " he said looking confused.

" Let's say a blood of a test subject who lost her way but has the powers of a god " he says as Wayne looks anxious and confused.

" It can't be " he thought " if she's alive then the power source is still alive and lives here with me and a bot by my side capable of carrying out my every order would make everyone and everything in this world bow" he stares at Dwayne quickly.

" And being the lucky one I have her in my custody " he continued, " and if your not ready to fulfil my offer, your company will fall before it's knees " he said and stands to leave.

Wayne chuckles

" All through the times I've been with you, you've been such an asshole, and funny enough your brother would be so ashamed to have you as a blood. "