Section 1- 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬

❛𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬❜

"Y/n your in." A male voice reported in my earpiece. 

"Copy that." I replied as I climbed to the top of a glass roofed museum. I was there to retrieve a prized painting called "Which was her I thought art was cool. I honestly enjoyed art but the reason for taking it wasn't to enjoy, it was to figure out.

I was now on top of the thin roof. I took the heel off of my shoe as I pressed a button on top of it turning it into a bright burning laser. I began to trace a circle taking it out gently and hopping in.  "Should be on west hall. I've already deactivated all the cameras. Currently working motion sensors. Be Careful." I rolled my eyes as my communicator ranted on about getting caught.

"Goshiki..when have I ever not been careful. Sweetie careful is my middle name and no it's ok if motion sensors are on..I like a challenge." I smiled to my self as I followed the directions.

Goshiki replied with a sigh mumbling that Shirabu warned him. Obviously I heard but what could I say? It was true. I looked around the spacious hall seeing antiques of all types from vases to jewelry. I gazed at the coordinates pop up on my watch to the painting, following them precisely. Scrutinizing as I went looking for any sensors. 

After 7 minuets of running, I finally found the painting. I put on red sleek gloves that complimented my dress. Just as I was about to take the expensive piece of art, a male suddenly grabbed it right of my reach. He was quite slim with sea foam green eyes. His hair was black and ruffled a little bit. He wore a white button up with with a black tie and dress shoes. On his face was a masquerade mask. He gave me a small smirk, "Sorry but, finders keepers." He then took a grappling hook and bolted out. I was left with my wide open for two reasons. 1) I failed the mission and 2) He was drop dead gorgeous.

"Y/n! Y/n! Do you copy?!" Goshiki screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What? Oh sorry..whats going on?" 

"I don't know you tell me!" He continued screaming and ranting on how we failed the mission.

"Calm down sweetie. Some guy just took the painting." He let out a low breath showing he knew something. 

"Tendou-san told me about some guys who could come...they call themselves "Fukorodani X" or something like that." He explained while I started to to escape. "They work with those guys, Nekoma." I nodded as the communicator went on. I clicked a button on my bracelet turning it into a grappling hook,  zipping through the starry night.

"Sweetie, I'm kinda tired I'm coming back to HQ. I'll talk to you later." I heard a small ok from Goshiki. I hated failing. A lot. I didn't want to let anyone down. I didn't want to face the consequence if I did. I knew what is what like from total experience. 

───── ❝𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞❞ ─────

LAWD my first chapter 😜 I really think I should've done something more banger for the first chapter but idk. So here it is! Please look forward for the next chapter!!! *bows aggressively* Please stay safe and have a good day ❤️❤️❤️ See you later or not ✨idk✨