Section 5- 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱

❛𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱❜

"Y/n had been living with Tendou for about a month or so. They had already gotten used to a normal schedule and routine. A normal day for them went like this...

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

2nd Person P.O.V

You were on the PS5 playing the new Miles Morales wiping the floor with the enemies. "Heck yah! That's how you beat someone!" You hollered smiling while clicking rapidly on the smooth controller. It was a Saturday morning and there was nothing more you wanted to but play video games and relax.

It had been a while since you had been called to do a mission. Tendou was always gone coming back exhausted, but today was different. He was finally home, sitting in the black quartz kitchen on his phone with an espresso in a clear glass cup. The tall male seemed bored. His madder red orbs glued to his screen scrolling in a continued motion. He was probably on Instagram. He was always on it, you wondered why. Why was social media? It wasn't like you didn't have one of your own but why that? You decided to talk to the red head.

" Yoooo..Tendou!" You called pausing your game. He looked up with a stoic face. He replied monotonically, "Yes, Y/n?" He seemed to be more interested in the already dry conversation than his phone. That was a start.

"I'm Bored." He gazed at you raising an eyebrow.

"Your already playing a game how can you be bored?" You shrugged looking at his pleading eyes. "What do you want me to do about it? As you can see I'm bored too."

You pouted your lips giving him puppy eyes, "Your no fun. Usually your the one with the ideas." You turned off the expensive console and walked to you room. He gave no reaction and went back to his phone.

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

1st Person Tendou P.O.V

Y/n had just left the room. Did I really come up with all the good ideas? I mean maybe but they were all cover ups. I really just wanted to feel happy and fill the emptiness I felt at most times.

Aside from that, missions got me excited. The adrenaline, the thought of near death, it was exhilarating! Y/n..she made me feel happy. Ugh, I shouldn't have turned her down. I hit myself lightly on my wrist as a self scold. I want to see her.

I walked to her room hearing muffled screaming. Was she okay? I knocked on her door, no reply. "Y/n?!" I questioned concerned. No reply.

I burst into the room and there I saw Y/n dancing to music with her airpods on. "Cast a spell I'm God, Bewitching you all like wow! NCT we all so sexy! NCT noise you can break me! Who can talk against me, who? Bless me, achoo. Simon says be cool, don't be such a fool!" She yell sang.  She looked so happy,  I smiled as I tapped her shoulder.

Ear penetrating, deafening, ear splitting. Those were all adjectives that could explain the scream the h/c woman had just uttered from her mouth. "Gosh you can be so loud." I said holding my ears shut.

"Sorry I was listening to NCT." She replied taking her air-pods out and giving me her full attention.

"What's that?" I inquired sitting on a gray cotton chair by the door.

"What the flute, Tendou? You don't know NCT?" I shook my head. "It's a K-pop boy group." 

"Ah.." I rubbed my hands together looking around in her room. She had really decorated seeing she had only been there for a month or two, "Hey, are you still bored?" She gave me a smirk nodding excitedly. "Since I probably won't have time like this again, let's have a movie marathon. Let's say murder mystery."

"Of course, Satori! You know I love movie marathons."

"Perfect."

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S DEAD. SHE HAS TO HAVE A TWIN OR SOMETHING. SHE WAS WITH HIM THE WHOLE TIME!" Y/n yelled throwing popcorn at the screen.

"Yah, what was that!?" I continued. We were our 3rd movie into the Marathon, both feeling quite tired.

"Hey, Tendoou..lower the volume." I followed the h/c girl's instructions. " You know, I'm going back to uni. Break is over." I nodded knowing she was going to tell me soon.  "I'm Sorry I'm telling you now, it's just that I wanted to have fun with you before I go."

Go? I'd never been informed about her leaving. I sat up straight, feeling my face droop at the thought.

"I decided I'm going to go live with my friend Aiko in her dorm. I felt like it would be the safest option for the both of us." Y/n continued. I definitely was not ready for the words coming for me. I had finally gotten close to her, was it for nothing as she was going to forget about me? I nodded choking on my words, but I there was no way I could show her that. " Then let's have the best night before you go!"

"Heck yeah!"

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

And thus the two of the spent the rest of their night laughing, screaming,  and scheming together on Y/n's last night.

                                        ───── ❝ Authors Note ❞ ─────

Y'all I'm literally a liar..I'm making no promises this time. Please do stay tuned tho. As of the posting of this I'm already working on the next chapter. I'm planning on making a Haikyuu One shots book but as of the schedule I'm going at I haven't a clue whats going to happen. I'll figure it out later but other than that thank you!