Section 2- 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞

❛𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞❜

"I can't believe we failed.." Goshiki muttered as he walked towards me.

"I know...just don't tell Tendou." I replied dropping off my equipment. If anything Tendou was the last person  that I wanted to know. He thought so highly of me.

"Don't tell Tendou what?" A voice intervened. It was a male with red hair and eyes. He was built very attractive wearing an over sized grey woolen sweater with his hair down.

"That fact that Y/n Failed her mission!" Goshiki spilled.

"Goshiki! Why?! That's why I can never trust you." He twiddled with his fingers as he looked to the floor. He wasn't the best a keep secrets.

"I mean I guessed you would." Tendou replied taking out a lollipop from his pant pocket. He unwrapped it and looked at the glossy red treat. He popped it in his mouth with a twirl and stared at me.

"What do you mean guessed?" I inquired confused.

" I don't know, I had a feeling.. anyway you should get some rest. You look kinda tired." He walked up to me putting the back of his hand on my forehead. He hummed as he kissed it gently. The red head waved as he walked away. I could feel my cheeks getting warm. I muttered a small thanks while Goshiki stood there confused.

"Sweetie, you should go home and get some rest too. Don't you have finals tomorrow?"

"Yeah I do. By the way, why do you call me sweetie?" He asked grabbing his leather bag. 

"It fits you! You were really sweet when I met you and you still are, plus your reaction is priceless when I call you it." I chuckled turning towards the exit and saluting with two fingers. Goshiki nodded as a light pink hue covered his cheeks.

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As I exited the under ground facility I was met with an elevator that would take me to the opposing "Fake job" as a model. It was real but it was all a facade run by the same so called mafia spy group Shiratorizawa or SHRZA as everyone called it. I went inside the pristine silver lift, taking me four levels up. The other levels were just other parts of the base. Ground level being where the model agency foundation started. After a minute I reach the high ground and the doors slide smoothly open. I gazed upon the dimly lit institution.

No one was there. It was empty, all that was left was furniture and the two mannequins dressed in clothes by one of the top agents. Ushijima. I've only met him 3 times since he's always busy but Tendou tells me he's a very energetic and fun guy, though I've yet to see. I continued walking toward the glass door exit.

The cool breeze blew across my face as the neon lights of Tokyo shone everywhere. I grabbed my phone about to call an uber. Suddenly  I heard a honk. I looked around confused...who could it be? The streets were completely empty. I looked around swiftly gripping my gun as darted my (e/c) orbs all over. As I finished doing a complete 360 look over my gaze fell upon a bight red Tesla Roadster.

I peered through the window to see who the mysterious driver could be. I squint my eyes to get a better look. I noticed a hand with a red lollipop gripping the wheel.  

It was Tendou!  Slowly I jogged towards the scarlet car as the window scrolled down. "Hey, do you want a ride home?" The red head asked softly still hold the candy on a stick. 

"To what home?" I scoffed. "Remember I was tracked down to the location and almost blown up with the place?" It was true... I had been followed a week after a mission occurring someone I used to know.  I still had no clue what they wanted but it was best they stayed away.

"Oh yeah...so where are  you staying?"  He asked his eyes dimming has he looked at me.

"Well I was staying at this cheap motel which is really creepy, and yes I know I work in the 'scruffy and sketchy' business but it's really weird. I'm pretty sure the owner has it out for me after I drank the last coffee pods."  Tendou chuckled at the small inconvenience his head tilted to the left showing he wanted to hear more. "Anyway I'm scavenging for an Bnb at the moment. So there that answers your question." The wind shook a little violently as my purse and hair swayed with it. 

Tendou stared a little hard at me. What was he looking at? Did I look bad? Was there something I did-? Just then I heard a little hum come from the male. "Why not stay at my place for the time being?" He said up-beated cocking his head laughing.

I was wondering where that semi-psychotic guy was..He seemed calmer. Which wasn't necessarily bad but it wasn't normal. I decided to go with it. "Satori for real?! That would be amazing!" I grabbed the handle and hopped in the electric mobile. The car revved as he sped off in a Tokyo drift in the Neon city. 

                                          ───── ❝ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❞ ─────            

There you go. 925 words. Another chapter... Sorry its short Im doing school these days (ew.) and i haven't got all the time to write. Anyway I hope you liked it today I 'm kinda surprised im already at 10 reads... Like wow people are actually reading it! So as said before please look forward to my next chapter...