Hump

I groaned putting my comic down. I was too tried to read tonight, my brother becket and my dad where both out got only knows where tonight. I put my comics away and turned off the light trying to get some sleep resting my head on my pillow. But I tossed and turned unable to get to sleep no matter what I did. I felt the familiar stupid throbbing between my legs slowly getting harder and harder the more I tried to ignore it the stiffer it got, I moved my pillow again trying to get comfortable with this stupid ache and just in my attempts to get cosy I moved my hips and as I did I felt my hard bulge rubbing against the soft fabric of the pillow only my tight blue cotton boxer shorts I did it again and it felt nice almost like I wasn't all alone my imagination already running wild with itself imagining her beautiful pump body against me, gently giving the pillow little kisses the more I rubbed my little hip movements soon because grinding my hard erection I to the soft pillow "ummm uuuummmm" I groaned between kisses getting slowly faster and harder holding into the pillow tightly around the back and holding it tightly in the top as my hips got more aggressive my grinding soon turning to fucking humping the pillow imagining her beautiful body, her sweet voice, her soft kisses "uuhh uuuuhhh y/n… y/n… Babydoll" I groaned getting closer wrapping my legs around the pillow "UUHHH uuuummmm ummmmmmm babydoll" I moaned bitting on the pillow hard as I hit my orgasum bucking towards the pillow tightening every grip I had in it "uuughhh fuck… ummm love you y/n" I smiled giving my pillow a kiss and getting cosy with it like I do with y/n and very quickly falling asleep. 

I smirked nuzzling my head into her neck my chin on her shoulder my arms around her waist, my legs either side of her while she did her college work. 

"Ummmm" I groaned tightening my grip as I moved my hips against her butt and her back pressing my rock hard erection against her only my thin boxers and her little dress between us as I had undone my jeans enough to let my erection touch her much easier "uhh babydoll" I groan in her ear getting faster and harder soon enough my grinding turned to humping, 

"Having fun there Sammy?" She laughed turning slightly from her work 

"Ummmm yes babydoll" I nodded kissing up her neck "ever so much fun" I told her getting faster 

"You're really into this aren't you?" She giggled

"I like humping?" I shrug "I'm not hurting anyone am I?"

"No, it's just a little funny Sammy that's all" she smiled turning to give me a little kiss on the lips and I savoured her beautiful sugary taste getting faster as we kissed tightening my legs around her a little "your my humpy little bunny" she giggled

"Am I? Don't you like me doing it?"

"It's cute" she smiled "but it doesn't do anything for me Sammy you sitting there humping me"

"Awww I'm sorry babydoll, would you like a little attention too?" I asked moving my hand under her dress to gently play with her lace panties 

"I'd rather you stop humping me so we could just have sex" she suggested

"I know… but what if I get you pregnant, or what if something bad happens? Oe what I'd I'm no good and you don't like me anymore? Or what id-" I began and she laughed kissing me 

"Sammy it's okay, I know your worried how about just our normal snuggles?" 

"Okay" I nodded moving back in her bed as she put her work away and she joined me in bed for our usual evening.